WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

my eyes are reaching their limit
but before i rest, heres my protagonist
Capture

Wait
 hol up there wmdrayal-

blud still shits himself and he probably looks like a full grown adult :face_with_monocle: what a power move indeed.

should have added that mentally 17+ as well

ah whatever

KhĂŽng CĂł TiĂȘu Đề39

finished adding Armaros’ physical description and personality

aslo added the beastiary and botanical ( not yet completed )

anyway, random stuff about my world time

“C.R.E.D” is the standard currency that the inhabitants of Elysium uses, it stand for [CENSORED], [REDACTED], [ERASED] and [DELETED]. Most people either dont know or have already forgot this tho, and usually just call it “Cred”, or “C”.

A loaf of bread costs 6 Cred and the average wage is 1500 Cred.

Agents of the Order are paid depending on their ranks, noted that this does not include the money they get from doing missions and only what the Order pay them monthly:

Iron Rank - 1200 Cred

Copper Rank - 1500 Cred

Silver Rank - 2200 Cred

Gold Rank - 3600 Cred

Platinum Rank - 7200 Cred

1 Like

Capture

school starts tomorrow i want to die

heaven what

Capture

i love dropping death flags on my creations :heart:

from card: types of fire

Fire Arts: normal fire

Fire of the Red Left Hand ( or Red Hands for short ): Each RH Arts only has one user at the same type, the reason is currently unknown

• In an alterante reality where Rachel is the protag sibling, it is “Water of the Blue Right Hand” instead

Solar Arts: white fire that doesnt produce smoke and becomes stronger or weaker with each target depending on how much malicious intent it’s user has toward them ( ex: extremely powerful against sworn enemies but deals no damage to allies ). Currently used by Hansel
 will be used by a certain princess in the future

• AR version is probably Lunar Arts not an AO reference i swear

Inferno Arts: black fire that emits no heat and light, capable of burning things that arent supposed to be burnable such as water, spells to abstract things such as emotions, desires or even memory ( sounds fun, too bad i have no plan for this
 yet ). Formerlly used by Hansel’s sister, Gretel. Currently used by Abyssal Prince, Otodus

• AR version is probably Depth Arts not a Deepwoken reference i swear

Phoenix Arts: yellow-orange ( originally only orange, but then it would look too similar to normal fire, and that’s kinda boring ) fire that has immense healing capability reminiscences to that of the mythical Phoenix’s. Currently used by ( spoiler
 which isnt that suprising tbh ) “Red”

• AR version is probably Jellyfish Arts

Dragon Inferno Arts: fire that can spread extremely fast and burns with a heat rivals that of the fabled Purgatory Blaze ( old name of Inferno/Mastered Fire Arts ). Highly uncontrollable it’s rare for many reasons and being hard to obtain is only one of them. Currently used by Melvillei, who was artificially given by Foster

• AR version is probably Abyssal Arts

Dragon Arts: ( originally named as Hellfire, then Wildfire, then Flare Arts before being renamed into Dragon Arts ) purple-pink ( originally only pink, but since we have a pair of fire that are of opposite colors ( Solar-White, Inferno-Black ), i thought “why not more ?” ). Currently does not have a user

• “Red” in an alternate reality will have its version of Dragon Arts, which is probbaly something like Leviathan Arts or Sea Serpent Arts )

scrapped: into the shadow realm it went

Shadow Magic’s “Greedy Flare:” black-green fire that engulfes, causes hallucinations and drains Ether of it’s targets to strengthen itself. Cannot be put out by normal water, or anything that would normally put out a fire: Because this still isnt real fire but is merely an imitation made by Shadow Magic, the damn thing doesnt even give off heat, if it does, then you’re imagining it

1 Like

i just went through the entire topic to download and up my arts to insta and realized that i was alot more active during 2021 lol

many things not done, many things need to be fixed

but school starts tomorrow and i need to sleep

will make a world building thread later on
 whenever that is

OCs

Edward - Previously named (H)Azel, he, his siblings and his creator are now named after characters from a certain game. A Replicor ( often uses a glamour to give himself the appaearance of a Farsan/Fox People ) that uses Ice Arts and a parasol as a weapon

Ember - Also called “Red”, which she gained along with her title “Red Blade” after a certain event. A Drakon/Debiran(birb) Hybrids that uses a greatsword and (relatively weak) Fire Arts

I considered whether or not should i give her scars, since
‱ on one hand, she does fight rather recklessly so her gaining scars and injuries are normal
‱ on the other hand, her Drakon blood and Fire Arts allow her to heal much faster than normal human

ah well, can always say she gained all of that from said certain event

Amore - Real name Armaros ( his father hated him so much he changed his name from “Beloved One” to “Accursed One” lol ), a Fractus ( humans that have a malfuctioned Core, so instead of generating Ether, an energy that bends realiy, it create Aura, an energy that stablizes reality, instead. In simple term, he has this world’s equivelent of Anti Magic. He doesnt carry around any weapons and instead transform Aura into weapons ( and occasionally tools )

‱ Currently, he has 3 forms:

1. Axe - Berserker: Focused on attack and regenerating, his first and most mastered form
  2. Morningstar - Juggernaut: Focused entirely on defense, which in turn also increases his attack by a bit. This form is the most Aura-consuming one.
  3. Bow and Arrows - Archer: Focused on speed ( reaction and movement both ) and accuracy, this is his least adepted form

‱ Orginally, he used to have black hair and purple eyes, but i changed it cause i want his palette to be mostly purple/red instead of black/purple

Linh - Ember’s childhood and best friend, a Drysan ( plant people ) that uses (simple) Light, Wind Arts and various potions to both assist her allies and attack opponents. Her name means “Spirit” in my mother tongue
‱ I considered changing her name to Anevma ( Wind Spirit ) since her father’s name is Drakos ( Dragon’s Bone ). They were both named after the Vietnamese names of the plant they were based on ( silver trumpet “Phong Linh” ( can also be called “KĂšn BáșĄc Hoa VĂ ng” ) and cactus “XÆ°ÆĄng Rồng” ). In the end, i decided to just change her father’s name to Long ( Dragon ) and keep hers as “Linh”

3 Likes

oh yeah half of Amore’s face is burnt from a fight, forgot to mention that

separate versions + Edward’s Replicor form

3 Likes

i changed Edward pupils from being cross to a cube cause i changed his order in the siblings

1st - Cathie ( Plasma, her pupil is a slit )
2nd - Daniel ( Poison, his pupil is a cross )
3rd - Rachel ( Magma, her pupil is a triangle )

and finally Edward is the youngest

rare image of me

also btw can these be used as pfps or something?

i can draw you a custom one but the others are OCs so

nvm feel free to, im too lazy to actuallyt draw u a custom one