WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

had a decent amount of free times lately but i was busy making rituals with the Elder Gods farming so no arts ehe

anyway

Capture (2)
Capture (3)

1 Like

Can I say just how much I dislike blooket

Because holy shit it’s one of the worst apps for teaching students ever it takes everything good about kahoot and makes it worse with most of its modes

Lazy bum.

everyday i wake up wishing i didnt

dont mind me, just using the forum to transfer image to phone

1 Like

That’s one way to do it ;v;

i tried using discord but the quality got shafted

i tried using messenger but the quality got shafted and the background became black

forum certainly has many uses

hello. love you. goodbye.

current idea list ( because my memory is 5 seconds long )

1. Morden and Tucker in a kyu-kurarin: very unlikely, probably not til i have at least 1 week of uninterupted free time

2. Morden, MC and Julian ( might also an alt ver with MC, Julian and Calvus ) in my bread was burnt to a crisp: likely since it has like, 2 frames for each character

Name: Devil’s Snare

Threat Level: C

Description:

A plant natives to the Verdant Grove, capable of draining Ether out of living beings.

Their poison is capable of messing with Ether Veins of a living organism, which make them unable to use Ether-based abilities. As a result, their poison can be used to crafted a substance that can temporarily neutralize/weaken someone’s Sorcery.

The poison can also mess around with the mind
 which causes some people to intentionally consume them as a form of entertainment, or as an alternative way to take someone down without giving them serious harms.

They are attracted to light and sound, presumably because they are signs of Sorcery.

They feeds primarily on insects and small animals. Humans, especially Sorcerers can also become their targets if uncareful.

They are edible, albeit quite tough and bitter, Ember can comfirmed that.

5 Likes

this community has two jokes about women and its either sexualizing or degrading them

i know most of those people are children, but its still sad to see

anyway, 2 weeks off soon, probably can draw once or twice

should i be concerned or scared?

examples of these jokes?

the innumerable “smash” comments on any art piece containing a woman

1 Like

lol‎

I am awaiting to see what goofy goobers will be cooked up.

currently planning to draw dragon guy
 or girl, i not good at deciding gender

Make it a guy and design him after bowser

make it unconfirmed and leave them wondering, or spin a wheel

This is why im ganking people now even low levels

respectable reason actually