WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

alright, lore time

Chaosification

A process in which a Homunculus goes under an extreme physical and ( often ) mental transformation due internal stimulus ( heightened emotions, positive or negative ) or external ones ( drugs, chaos energy, etc. ), gaining them increased stats but also a degraded mind due to giving in to their desires, emotions, etc. ( internal causes ) or unable to endure the forced transformation induced upon them ( external causes )

Made to adapt to extreme environments, a Homunculus’ body are much more mallable than human’s ( which is why they managed to survive the Armageddon in the first place by changing themselves to adapt with the amount of ether in the air ), which means that unlike humans who have a “predefined shell”, a homunculus’ body is whatever they desire it to be ( to an extent, of course )

Chaosification breaks that extent, allowing a Homunculus to freely transform their body to whatever they want. However, as the name implies, this process often leads to the subject’s mind being degraded, which tends to make their transformation embody things they did not originally intend it to. As such, a “controlled Chaosification” is very rare and are often related to things like bloodline or rigorous trainings

While uncommon, its possible for someone to Chaosify multiple times, with the highest counts being 10, belonging to a member of the Eight Sovereigns and former Amare Princess. It should be noted that multiple Chaosifications do not means multiple boosts to someone’s powers, as sometimes it is lowered instead. What is certain, however, is that the more someone Chaosify, the harder it will be for them to return to normal, even the aforementioned Sovereign is described to be “barely conscious for the rest of her life” upon returning to her base form

oh yeah i should probably mention that humans are extinct in my world and its main inhabitants are Homunculi and Abyssals

what if i draw you pregnant

2 Likes

…i just realized it probably should be “melted” or “molten” instead of melt…

Sure buddy… you’d never do that to me…
see this on my head?
I got the golden wheel lit buddy
I adapt and dodge it…

you’re lucky im in my exam weeks right now

Good luck on your AP Math and AP Chemistry exams :heart:

Do it.

you want me to draw you pregnant…?

i mean, im not judging or anything

Wmdrayal I beg of you, do not turn me into a DeviantArt piece

1 Like

Just do it.