WMDrayal's art thread ( and shtposting... mostly shtposting )

woe

numbers be upon ye

…Johnathan Ironforge is a template/joke character if you cant tell

mine and a friend’s

probably gonna add us as side characters

Dope!!

Super lit!!

forgot Claudia

collar, top, sleeves, bottom, shoes

more xlothes

4 Likes

Me, my buddies, and the fucking red mist herself:

when its hot

when its neutral

when its cold

when the Head raid your friend’s secret lab so you gotta lock tf in

when it’s hot its called morock creed :drooling_face:

1 Like

out.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

October 13th is the birthday of the siblings, two of which (Warren and Kelsey) are among the MCs. Since they’re gonna die i think it would be fun to let them do that on their birthday :blush:

Chapter X.5 would probably be used for characterization and/or world-building by using them as either epilogue for the current chapter or prologue for the next chapter ( or just, random sht ig )

I’m still thinking about the ending, i feel like i havent killed enough characters

I’ll probably write a summary of each chapters some time

1 Like

Eimuria ( previously known as Ember, i changed her name recently )'s Sorcery grants her 2 Arts:

• Immolation: Allows its users to set themselves on fire. Eimuria first manifests this when she was 6 years old… and also burnt herself to death as her body back then has developed little/no heat resistance. Zamera managed to find and took her to a doctor quick enough, but she was still bedridden for days, her body was so damaged that the doctor even has to consider using his organic matters manipulation Arts to heal her. Nowadays, her body has become resilient toward fire and heat that she can comfortably uses Immolation with little problem, though she would still burn herself if she pushes it too far. Her fire is noted to be more powerful than others of her level, but she can’t perform long range attacks with it as it is tied to her body. Immolation also seems to be her base Arts as it affects her other Arts, Phoenix.

• Phoenix: Allows its user to create and manipulate restorative fire. Eimuria manifests this shortly after manifesting her Immolation. Zamera was going in to check up on Eimuria, only to find Eimuria covered in flames, again. When Zamera was back with water and the doctor, however, Eimuria was taking her bandages off, her body restored to a functional state, albeit still covered in scars. Nowadays, Eimuria often uses it in combination with her Immolation, allowing her to create fire much hotter than she would normally be. It’s a bit painful, but it also makes Eimuria more exicted when fighting so she doesnt see it as a drawback. Phoenix’s fire is weaker than normal fire. Normally, users of Phoenix are capable of ranged attacks, but Eimuria seems to be incapable of doing so. All of the fire she created, even using Phoenix instead of Immolation, seems to be tied to her body and will quickly snuff out if disconnected.

• Due to… a certain reason, Eimuria can also manipulate her own body to an extent, this ability is formally known as “Chaos” and gives her abilities such as changing her limbs into weapons, healing wounds, shoot blood and bones, etc. She usually combines this with Immolation and Phoenix to become even more of a threat in close-quarters combat, changing her limbs to be more deadly, healing wounds at an even faster rate and shooting out boiling blood or flaming bones. Due to her… rather terrifying fighting style, people has dubbed her as the Flame Demon. As knowledge on Chaos is also rather obscure, most people actually think that Eimuria has 3 or 5 different Arts ( Immolation, Phoenix, some form of bone manipulation Arts, blood manipulation Arts and flesh manipulation Arts or some form of shape-shifting Arts ), which only fuel the general public’s fear of her. Chaos is not a form of Arts, as such, Eimuria can still use it even when cuffed with an Ether-Draining Cuffs. Eimuria was among the survivors of the Great Scorch, but a part of her brain was also damaged by it, causing her mind to be more… “loose” than usual, allowing her to undergo Chaosification in a controlled manner at the cost of making her more vulnerable to mental type attacks

• I’m currently indecisive about this, but Eimuria will have a 3rd Arts known as “Dragon”, which allows her to create and control a fire that can burn quite literally everything. This may sounds good, until you realize the fire is tied to her body aka it’s gonna ignore her fire resistance entirely and burns her, which means precise control is required to make sure she isnt dead before her opponent is. Phoenix and Chaosification may help her heal, but unless there’s a reason to, Dragon is probably an overkill most of the time and will do more harm than good… hahahaha I know exactly when to give her this now

who’s next?

• Ling, the Chime of Death
  • Amore, the Wayfarer ( does not have Sorcery )
  • Warren, the Glacier
  • Noir, the Remnants ( does not have Sorcery, is a ghost )
  • Kelsey, the Volcano
  • Others (???)
0 voters