WoM Boss Survey

i killed him like 8 times in the past 2 days and no he doesnt

punishing is a good pvp strat, boss fights are not pvp. You don’t have to race to kill him, he doesn’t regen hp. You can take your time and be more careful.

then thats a you problem because you can still hit him

lucky

so, you just stand there and watch after he does shield slam or heavy slash?

if you’re complaining that he’s immortal during a shield slam even though its a useless attack and you just have to wait half a second before he’s not using an attack and is vulnerable
why?

that was just one example bro, i can also be using a 20 blast or like a quad blast or sumn after he did one of his attacks but due to the great game design vetex had in mind with the 0 cooldown on all moves he ends up using raging storm instantly after and sometimes uses invul so i basically get punished by the game for trying to attack him at all

yes i can be patient and i also do that sometimes but its just not a good mechanic

I started a war.

discussion

then dont use a 20 blast? its like complaining that you get punished in pvp for using a 20 blast, its just not a good idea to use unless you’re cheesing him.

meta for killing bosses plus i said i could also be using a quad blast hell i could even be in the middle of a single blast and he does that cheesy shit, say whatever you will about how i fight him, but theres no way you can defend how the exiled was designed bruther

yes that is indeed how fighting works
you are vulnerable when attacking

*unless you’re the exiled

yeah because I didn’t use explosions

pretty sure beams work too

i didnt use those either unless im finishing

idk how you fight him but i’ve been able to consisently solo him with nothing but 20% blasts for the past 2 days
and not ONCE has he been invincible during an attack

i guess thats fair enough, my mino grinding file is an ash user so i have some incentive to use beams :woman_shrugging:

Bosses Defeated stat was definitely broken at one point, it said I had like 4 bosses defeated on my explosion file after I got several drops

Who said I couldn’t solo him?

thats sooo fucking slow, 20 blasts are easily the best method, although if you get unlucky with the rng, the exiled might just decide to use 60 attacks in 3 seconds and spam invul and you die so

have you noticed a recurring theme yet?

ah yes, 25 second fight is so fucking slow.

big fella you’re not killing exiled in 25 seconds with 20% single blasts bro

unless the ai broken or sumn

i am though, the longest fight i’ve had in the past 2 days was 2 minutes
stay friendly, neutral or unfriendly so you can surprise him and get off 300-500 damage before he attacks