WoM glitch

Got milk?

Im playing with same ping everyday, actually no problems expect high jump and blocking sometimes doesn’t work + giant delay on most spells.

my computer is 200 dollars from walmart

1 Like

idk, why is your pfp a dragon??

not restorable u can parry it

what

hmmmm makes sense then. you like cows I like dragons.

@key Do you like cows?

Your computer literally has nothing to do with ping. That is strictly an internet issue.

Well, actually there is many reasons, like… there is some countries without roblox servers, and all other servers are placed very long away. I guess its also one of the reasons, but correct me if im wrong.

Yes but that is not tied to your computer specifically, that is still just tied to your internet service provider.

Generally there are two types of lag. G/CPU lag and ping lag. G/CPU lag is stuff like high graphics or intense physics. Think Silent Tower collapsing in AO. Ping lag on the other hand is a heightened delay between what you input and what actually gets sent to the server or what the server sends to you. This can be things like 2 things that take time to happen separately appear to be spontaneous.

Ping is a measure of the second one. It’s how many milliseconds you get feedback from Roblox’s server. Higher ping = higher delay. Low end computers can have alright ping and high end computers can have shit ping.

1 Like

Bruh, I changed 2 providers and nothing changed.

Could just be your region. I don’t know the specifics of your case. Ping is literally a connection between two computers so unless something is somehow just wrong with that means, be it soft or hardware, then idk what to say :person_shrugging:

Rip, so new laptop won’t change my gameplay in AO… probably I will have to play with 500 ping forever bruh.

i dont like keows… i AM cow.

20 fps average isn’t really that good is it?

But, my mom lets me use her slightly less new(like 5 year old but it can run GPO on g5 level with ease) computer for youtube, so I get like 50 FPS on it.

This SS was taken on my computer.

Not the best but serviceable, does it’s job. Less than ideal but I mean at least it’s not 14

Fair enough.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.