[WoM] Level 10,000 Explosion SPEEDRUN 291.8 hours + Guides

btw energy costs finnaly work for me, it’s 15% of a bar rn, does anyone know if that % lowers at higher levels?

pls help me too

i can fire about 11 spells so yes it does lower

how do i activate the aura glitch?

pls… help me…

help me, please

Bro has got a lot of work

I think Martin taught them

we host farms in here sometimes

2 Likes

btw @Rr0b0c0pP, I’ve heard of an infinite aura glitch, would you know how to do it?

use flight, wait until it starts draining mana, exit flight and quickly now use bursting aura then flight in a short time frame, then exit flight

how much bounty should my alt have when i am doing the farm cause my main would be the threat and my alt will stack acomplices. i usually get 30 accomplices. how much acoomplice should i have to get the best xp and how much bounty should my alt be i do like 3.4k dmg for my burst with 1939 atk size and i am a lvl 5k shadow mage

@Rr0b0c0pP do you still host farms?

Edit: I found this while looking for help on how to do this glitch, and it helped but i still cant pull it off fully successfully.

How long does this take (assuming the player is about lvl 1k when you begin)?

optimally it can take as little as 24 hours. but that’s assuming you’re super optimized with good gear pre loaded onto your save
also no one really hosts farms like this anymore since most of us have hit 10k anyway

What lvl do u need to start this stuff?

“as little as”? how much free time do you have where this is “as little as”?

well it normally takes people like 100 hours so :woman_shrugging:

who has the patience for this :interrobang: