WoM PvP Tierlist

usually when i cant win against someone i try to annoy them by focusing only on not getting hit and stalling the fight out to 7 minutes

yeah this is just an ass strat vs anyone thats decent/good you’ll get pelted by blasts before you get the opportunity to get 1 “perfect” shot in unless ur talking about 4 blast but its still dumb cause you’ll be dead before it goes off if u just play that passive

omg not biased for once lol

youre arguing against a super good pvper just give it up :fist::pensive:

this is what I’m talking about

@Misinput bro I’m just pointing out why water is not the best magic in game

sounds decent in theory but its a horrible idea to just play super passive and wait for a opportunity for 4 blast

and every point of yours was proven wrong

Water makes your aim worse so it bad :sunglasses:

1 Like

just get good at dodging + perfect block and its ez gg when they get mad and start coming closer, 4 blast gg

false

not false

2 Likes

false :wink:

not false :wink:

only thing he got me on was client side

No? Literally everything he said was true. Impact damage is way better then DoT as it basically does nothing. Water has best size in the game plus really good damage and speed.

Acid puddles barley do anything. And you can regen pretty easily idk what your on about.
Wind is good but less size and power then water.

Here are the stats if you want:
Screenshot 2022-02-18 104221
Screenshot 2022-02-18 104210
Screenshot 2022-02-18 103921

The only thing wind has going for it is speed. Water beats it in everything else. And tbh size and damage are probably more important then going a little faster (In this scenario because Water still has good speed).

Acid is tied in speed, water has far superior damage and size. Acid has DoT sure but that’s not going to do anything when you get hit by multiple water blasts with their insane size. And unfortunately the DoT does not stack on Acid (or any magic) so that just makes it even worse, all it does is make it go longer.

3 Likes

sorry bro but its true, water is by far the best magic in the game.

wind annoying magic bc nockback but pretty solid

ur going to hit if u just try to dodge + u cant dodge good players most of the time, and yeah obviously u can pblock, but u can also block a 4 blast lol, and its even easier to dodge a 4 blast than a single

this strat doesnt work trust me, its so much better to use single blasts and when u get the opportunity u can 4 blast with ur blasts

where’d you get those stats

at least Explosion isn’t too bad on this tierlist.

AL discord server