WoM PvP Tierlist

Based on WoM PvP Prowess (not ao) and just the magic without any other synergies

This is fact, dont try to debate it cause i know more about all of them than all of u (in terms if pvp)

Also its best left to right worst in each letter ranking

There is no really bad magic, it comes down to almost entirely skill (other than crystal and crystal u can still win with if youre just that much better than ur opponent)

**forgot how to edit this, snow and sand switch places)

4 Likes

finally someone who recognises that wood isn’t as bad as crystal in it’s current state

aab am i good with crystal :frpensive:

It really just depends on how you use it.

nope

can you train me later maybe or is that something you dont do anymore :niceman:

Ok

Writing this cause 3 character

I thought you wouldve said no tbh was kinda feeling scared
Well im available on friday and saturday for you so maybe we can plan something then
Ill try being at the doge entity war as well

Abandon wom

Entity war noob

Bruh theres still wars happening? Tf

1 Like

water is ass

acid is better

1 Like

water is the best magic

1 Like

its pretty good not great tho

no it isn’t

wind is better (faster + knockback gg)

and acid says no to regen + it has area control

what did water have again?

high impact dmg, largest size in the game, good speed

if you’ve actually pvped a lot (I have for 1.5k+ hours of PvP and nearly 15k+ player kills across all files ive had since release + ive used every magic in the game for pvp) you’d know that DOT dmg is nothing compared to impact, since the game resolves around spamming blasts and you’d typically hit once every 3 seconds or less if you’re skilled.

Regen is irrelevant if you’re even decent and fighting someone decent, as your health will be depleting exponentially faster than you gain cause ur getting hit and so are they

Man said wind is better than water bruh hell no, water does more damage and is much much bigger than wind, and these two stats are the most important for pvp. only thing wind has going for it is speed, and speed is not very important cause of client side, since all it does is make u have to block earlier. Same reason why its so much easier to block light than gold

there u go, i said not to try and debate it im just putting the tierlist out there for anyone that wants to know and tbh the only thing id have changed is put ink a bit higher

1 Like

not likely, people know how to jump y’know

you got me there :pensive:

if you’ve pvped or seen pvp in people decent or skilled, its a spam fest of blasts going off every second or two, and if you didnt know when you blast, theres a thing called endlag where you stay in place frozen for a bit of time, giving the opponent time to hit you very easily. Also, its not that hard to hit a shot on someone when theyre in the air from jumping

im just glad you used the superior plasma variation icon

I haven’t done pvp in a long time but normally its ppl trying to find the perfect moment to blast the hell out of the other guy

so a lot of jumping, missing, running, etc

then someone gets too close and gets 4 blasted