World Map Poll

exactly, the idea that it would be to hard for average players to know where to go makes zero sense. Blox Fruits has nearly 300k players rn and there’s no map anywhere in that game.

1 Like

Sorry to reply to a topic that has not been touched in months but looks like we will be getting no cursor for our player and have to rely on our surroundings and compass.
What are your thoughts on it?

at least we have a map

i will still get lost tho

i like this, it means that we’ll have to look at our surroundings to navigate which will really give off the adventuring/pirate feel of ao

2 Likes

thank god

me: i dont need a map, i can just use max graphics

my computer: explodes

Vetex removed the player icon on the map, so B.

Option A.
Not a many people can ACTUALLY read a map, so it’d be easier to tell where you are.
Or, it could be option B except you still have a marker that tells you where you are.

bruh moment
map is gonna be useless for me :skull:

Bruh who can’t actually read a map :skull: It’s not that hard at all. Let’s say I’m at Ravenna I just look at Ravenna on the map and check where I’m facing on the compass and boom. I know where I am simple as that.

Can you read this?

if the islands are labelled then yea

Easy. Arcane Legacy first sea chart? Highest island on north is Mavist island, on the east from him is AG base, on the west can’t remember (probably orange island which have orange colored trees and brick walls), but between this one and AG base there is Ice island. Under Ice island (south) there is Doom island, on west there is Savaria and between Savaria and Doom island there is island with Boxing Mentor, on south and east there is some islands I don’t remember names (one of them with magic fist mentor, somewhere near Newground island), but one of them is Newground island and on west/south there is Ice crown island, south/east from Ice crown there is island with village and quest, west from Ice crown there is some sky islands and small not important islands, one of them is graveyard and Vetex + Techlevel80 statues island, also there is somewhere in this area another island with village and if its AL then there is quest on beating Trigno, but Trigno wasn’t added yet.

Thats called 100 hours in AL and 100+ hours in AR.

Nostalgia…

Huh. That’s actually genuinely impressive.
:+1:

Thank you. In AO, I’m going to sail with my friends on the same ship, so as a captain, I definitely need to know geography.

there was blind navigation in aa and it was more realistic but it wasn’t fun

Great Captain Minamitsu and her geographical acknowledge!

I wonder how big the ship was to have such an anchor.