World of Lag

and you are?

Trying to keep this forum away from toxic people like you, thanks for asking

7 Likes

as a demon:
finding wanted alchemists is annoying as fuck and when you have 30 criminal record im sure you dont wanna surrender for 1 hour straight

did you not read anything related to TGR at this point im starting to think you are just a dumbfuck or a troll

Ok mr mini-mod

shut the fuck up and get out the guy is speaking fax and you are only proving his point

2 Likes

Responding to toxicity with toxicity :fr:

Im just pointing out that although you joined the forum one day ago you are being toxic as hell

Just join the same server to find the alchemist again. Plus, if being a demon is so bad, be a high-reputation player. On the contrast of losing a boss, you won’t have to pay fines and be hunted by the council.

exactly now shut the fuck up

Proves that you’re no better than me

30 minutes so far searching for an alchemist

I’m grinding the exiled and mino its impossible
and once again im not gonna bother surrendering for multiple hours

go through my forum posts see how toxic i am
now compare that with you
im nice if someones nice to me and im toxic if someones toxic to me
now once again shut the fuck up

Then don’t grind at the time… Plus, as a mentioned, you wont need to surrender if you’re a high-rep player.

and this is why its now ao and not wom

but i need items and once again surrendering for an hour has no point if im going to lose all my rep again lol

You say that as if its not going to have the same issues

it wont

vetex changed his update schedule just so he can regularly maintain AO and deliver large updates lmfao

Find the alchemist and then grind. Enchant to your heart’s content before finding the Exiled or Minotaur. Remember where the alchemist is, and if you want to enchant again, go enchant where they were.

AO isn’t even out yet