World of Lag

they despawn all the time or die to a hero rep

True, so enchant before they die, and then grind.

nice job proving my point about you not reading the tgr update posts as he makes a WHOLE FUCKING SECTION DEDICATED TO THAT

Arent you the one mini modding? Saying this post should be in #off-topic ?? Hmm??

1 Like

Hmmmmmm :thinking:

-Original message I posted was stupid and incorrect. Nothing to see here…

Please read what i responded to before responding to me

My bad, carry on.

1 Like

Little thing about the forums, if you’re toxic, they’ll respond the same way. If you really want to be known as an asshole who nobody likes, carry on. Otherwise, check yourself. Not here to argue. But you should take my advice :niceman:

1 Like

Is it bad I know MANY people who are like this and who are my friends

getting really strong “ban-evasion” vibes with that second line. while it is technically possible for a one-day old account to know about tags (not even a common topic of discussion) or to know about what the community considers acceptable as a game discussion…

your overall demeanor kind of gives me those vibes.
not making an official claim though, don’t really care.

5 Likes

What kind of loser would ban evade? I may be toxic but im not that much of a no life

Plus, i stalked for a while so i know some tricks

leave

I don’t know…
I doubt it’s that hard to do it though.
All you really need is a VPN and like 2 minutes tops.

Really if you’re online right now you can ban-evade.

“Your overall demeanor kind of gives me those vibes.” Sounds like something a hippie would say. What are you going to do next, talk to the trees?

Anyways, that isn’t a great point. I understand you “…don’t really care.”, but at the same time, you wouldn’t go out of your way to respond with a semi-decent argument that’s a claim anyways. But hey, I don’t want to argue with you here.

Hey why’d you delete that?

already pinged vetex, im on my march to hell now

all right. bye rb1.

vibes = hippie? okay I suppose. should I have said “impression” instead?
i don’t care if it’s a great point. it was an observation. if I was interested in making a great point, i wouldn’t have used soft language like “vibes” or provided no actual evidence whatsoever.

it’s not even fruitful to start an argument on this since it’s bound to go nowhere until a mod actually confirms it. i don’t really care whether they are an alt or not, but if they were an alt, their other post i replied to would be even funnier.

Exactly, that’s why I don’t want to start one. Anyways, I’m heading out.