World of Magic 2

Boy I love using my ranged based magic attack in world of magic, I hope I’m able to use it after level 25! (You cant even use it after you get explosion lmao what is this energy scaling)

1 Like

Basically you grow a few levels and then forget your magic entirely

and at level 1 your blast takes up so much energy its not even worth using

When my dagger slashes are more viable than using my blast attack in WoM, then we have a problem

What the utter fuck happened?

1 Like

yeah new WOM is currently unplayable imo, along with exploiters reaching Lvl 100 already

1 Like

the magic energy scaling is fucked

Wha-why?

One blast consumes like 90% of your magic energy for no reason

2 Likes

and then you cant fucking use blast past level 25 because the energy scaling goes past the usable amount

After lvl 25 it goes to all 100%

So it’s just World now?

6 Likes

World of Tragic

16 Likes

We still can use explosion spell tho

yeah we can just use the weaker AoE spell that is less reliable in PvE at a range

Explosion spells don’t have fucked scaling?

im lvl 25, i cant use explosion spell, and when i use self explosion it goes from 220 energy to 44

@Divanochi could you move this WoM 2.0 discussion to a new topic we’re getting off topic :grin:

2 Likes

Now i wonder. Blast “disabled” on lvl 25, does that mean that each 25 levels our newest spell will be “turned off”
:thinking:

2 Likes

probably, i think all attacks would eventually become unusable until you get to lvl 5000 or something and get enough magic energy to actually use magic again

The story of mage who dissapointed in magic and became Warrior / Weapon only build