World of Magic Continued

What would YOU add to world of magic if it was never gonna be revamped? Personally, I would focus more on teamwork and maybe some cool raid stuff.

3 Likes

clown costumes

Re-made story to make it more straight forward, and make that everyone starts in Ironport, and story begins not from lvl 30, but from lvl 1 when you need to do simple quests untill you get stronger, etc.

1 Like

i’d make the pvp not slow and boring (and also remove that shitty high jump cooldown (yes i know its already changed in ao i’m just cranky))

2 Likes

cheeki topic plug

1 Like

a way to become vastus somehow
it would break the lore loads
but seeing you just become big as fuck would be cool

3 Likes

I already made a massive post on this matter.

If I was dev (With knowledge of how to use ROblox Studio implanted into my mind), then I’d still do much of what TGR is doing, but keeping the continent. I’d add banks, because we already have banks, it’s called alt accounts, so I might as well make it more comfortable to use. As for lore changes? Magic Council would be corrupt, even more than the AG, because an organization founded by pirates, shouldn’t be so clean.

make it so i can become a god so that i can destroy a entire city with one nuke sized explosion blast while wearing sunken champion armor

No storyline
just focus on exploration and an open world format

ships lol

scrap the continent idea and start splitting up large masses of land in islands, every island having it’s own set of cities, and factions that spanned across various islands and residentual areas

also, one of the islands would consist of a giant steampunk-like city filled with trains and high spot buildings to run across, sidewalks, steam powered air vehicles like blimps (though stationary), motor steam vehicles drivable by players but only on roads of that city

exiled but without helmet
i wanna see his hair

Uhm He Culd Be Bald SO uhm ur Bald SHaming!!!

Mastery. I want to shape my blasts mann

Maybe have like a live event type thing(kinda like fortnite had) where we see a shadowy figure emerge from a huge shadow portal and begin to wreck havoc on magius, and from there have like a cutscene thing where the pk and a bunch of the other unknowns come together and attempt to fight this monster(this would be a late game thing) or alternatively, have the monster defeat the pk, and split the continents that way and do fun boat stuff

• Unlocking cultural items and allowing them to be different now that everyone can buy them
  • Not focussing on the storyline at all or just keeping it as is where it’s just main objectives for exp instead of something required for progression or whatever
  • Removing magic combos since you are basically forced to pick stuff that goes together to be at your full potential with no option to change, potentially make magics a lot more different like they were in AA to justify choosing one over the others and/or lower the amount of magics
  • I’m fine with keeping weapons as something secondary only with generally huge cooldowns but still good damage
  • Keeping the item stat changes from AO where power, size, etc. affects all attacks rather than only magic, along with intensity

It’s world of magic after all, the game should be focussed on it I guess
Now that’s probably very flawed and potentially boring but I do like WoM as it is, there’s just no reason to play because of a lack of content plus how everything you do in the game won’t really matter that much after the revamp due to new items and all

2 Likes

I’d keep the banks.

make it so everyone starts in ironport, make the bosses more fair (Not easier, FAIR. Yes there’s a difference), make villains/heroes spawn more often (since they’re the most fun enemies to fight IMO), fix clientside pvp issues (if it’s even possible), add similar weapon and fighting style mechanics that AO is supposed to use (maybe add less weapon types since there’s a LOT in AO and it’ll probably take forever to make all the weapon skills), make stats other than power and defense actually useful, make some tweaks to dialogue (saying “HAHAHAHAH” doesn’t make you sound evil, it makes you sound cringy), have some bandits use simple skills like great spin, remove the evil storyline and make the Exiled a slightly harder optional boss (maybe you can ask to duel him?), make quests sometimes give you items, add rare chest items to make chest hunting more exciting, actually, make chests 10x rarer and have them give way better loot in addition to the last point.

1 Like

A lot of playing say start at ironport, I would either make ironport bigger and more diverse, or group up the spawning towns closer. Also culture restrictions are stupid, yoink them, maybe have them as a weird background thing, IDK.

1 Like

For the whole storyline thing, I would make the storyline slowly diverge till you reach a point of basically no return.

1 Like