World of Magic | Ironport

hi kitty

Currently imagining WOM with the current AO framework and it’s cool

Yea the NPCs arent randomly generated I make them each by myself

and we get vroom vroom horseys instead of ships

If someone were to go all-in on making a WoM remake, I’d love the inclusion of most if not everything AO has added

This is fire, keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

This could be really cool if you partnered with some scripters

amazing.

I feel like this manages to mix the feeling of WoM with some changes from ao

And it looks really nice :+1: I love it

im not a expert in WoM lore, but i think the WoM continent was formed bc of a wizard felt like? would be cool to see some island that in future would become part of WoM

according to my research ( :nerd: ), the peacekeeper aka arcane adventures mc raised magius from the seafloor while the seven seas were being ravaged by the high amount of magic pollution created by the fight between peacekeeper and durza/hades

That is amazing that you able to have the patient to do this.

I believe the WoM’s Magius was supposed to be a continent the peacekeeper formed so the people could live in peace or something

WoM expert talking here

dashing :pray:

not enough lag and fps drops, inaccurate 0/10.

(awesome shit, tho the ship is a bit odd cause i never remembered a unbuilt ship being in ironport)

That was added as an extra detail

Idk why, but it looks more south (hotter) than old Ironport. I always thought that old Ironport is very breezy for some reason. Btw, this one is way better than any old WoM’s town.

1. It feels empty on the street near tower.

2. There is almostly no trees comparing to old Ironport. Is that bad or good? Well, it looks like you turned forest in another grasslands which is not bad, but makes whole location “new”.