World of magic revamp?

No, not an official wom revamp, i was thinking of something like arcane reborn…but for world of magic, i know its unlikely because WOM wasn’t as beloved as AA to have a dedicated remaster, but still, i would love to see world of magic with AO’s build system, i was thinking of “World of Magic: Re-casted” or “WOM:Magius Tales”, i would say it follows the storyline of WOM, as if it was before AO, with inspiration from official lore, tbh would love to explore the entire continet of magius(without the walking simulator), what ya’ll think?

1 Like

I personally liked WOM over AO so it would be cool to see it get revamped, although I do hope if it does get revamped they make it so your stamina doesn’t drain when running cause that was super annoying

Honestly if ao ends up being successful and completed I wish vetex would consider revamping aa and wom

find it unlikely for vetex to revamp wom considering it wasn’t widespread as AA and has very different gameplay and pacing compared to AO, AA on the other hand is def getting a revamp, dunno when

1 Like

I’m 90% sure vetex is becoming a author after AO is finished

good for him, maybe vetexgames will be put in the hands of tech80, or someone else he trusts

i think there’s someone remaking wom already, don’t know if they have plans to expand past it tho

have any links?

Can’t wait

aye nothing confirmed, its just entirely possible and is probably vetex’s wishes since it was so short lived

Well if vetex doesn’t hopefully someone will

Yeah I really enjoyed WoM’s exploration, so a game expanding on it would be great. (Maybe I should make it :eyes:)

It feels like there’ve been tons of attempts to remake magius/WoM since TGR was announced, none of them have come to fruition yet though. It would be really cool though, so I hope one is successful eventually