World of Magic Sewer Update

Arcane Odyssey Bathroom Update

Last time a suggestion like this, it wasn’t very well received. I have come to revolutionize it in favor of the TGR update.

• NPC Pissing/Pooping Themselves
    Similarly to the last suggestion, every 60 seconds, every NPC has a 1/10 chance to have to go piss/poop. If they do not find a toilet within a close distance, they will piss or poop their pants, creating a puddle of piss or a pile of poop. Stepping in the piss puddle gives you the Soaked status effect, and the poop pile emits a deadly cloud of gas around it that can be exploded by fire. (similar to a poison magic cloud)

If they do find a toilet, they will pathfind towards it and use it. This will instead put the poop/piss in the sewer, which leads into the next feature.

• Sewer System going between islands
    Every town has an underwater sewer pipe linking them together. Normally, due to the amount of poop that spawns here (due to NPCs using the toilet) it is very difficult to survive in. However, if you get a gas mask (new item) you can go in the sewers. In the sewer pipe, there are tons of chests and NPCs that sell new sewer-themed weapons or the new consumable Throwing Poop. You can only get into the sewer through manholes in some towns.

• Ocean Sewage Leaks
    Due to the sewer pipes being mainly underwater, there’s a chance a leak can occur, which will leak sewer water into the ocean (looking similar to an oil spill). When this occurs, the Poop Kraken boss spawns, and he will attack similarly to AA’s Kraken.

• Taco Bell Boats
    The Grand Navy has seemingly no way of getting their funding… a plot-hole like this can be fixed. They will transport mexican food for Taco Bell to get their money. Intercepting one of these shipments will result in drastically lowered reputation, a bounty, and a lot of mexican food you can sell to the Poop Dealer or eat, which will lead us into the next feature.

• Diarrhea Meter
    The player will have a new bar below their stamina, which will indicate how much mexican food they have eaten. You can press “H” to perform a Mud Magic High Jump (with the crouching animation) to empty 10% of the bar. If this bar becomes too full, you will be ragdolled and forcibly have diarrhea on the spot for 30 seconds, leaving you open to attack.

• The Poop Dealer
    There is another use for mexican food though, on top of being
    a very good food source. Very rarely, you can find the Poop Dealer in the sewers. He is a genius in capitalism and will give you Poop (the new currency, think of it as Poop to Galleons as Aurem was to Lamina) in exchange for mexican food.

2 Likes

i believe this will be the new TGR

THE AO UPDATE WHERE THEY FINALLY ADD SEPTIC SYSTEMS TO THE TOWNS

thank you I spent at least three days writing and revising this so it would be perfect for the game!

haha! That is so cool, I love memes!

Troll suggestion.