Would eating magic irridated salt make me stronger?

i refuse to believe that you meant durza

duza supremacy

duza it is

its what i am telling

Duza, the Dank Wiard

the piss keeper

3 Likes

thos phenix maic use

2 Likes

Those, the Bore Lyrics

Yes.

in real life we eat sea salt for much less

i feel like that’s what sailor fist is about
eating sea water which contains magic irridated salt

Eating me would not make you stronger, no.

3 Likes

Never know until you try it out.

other than drying the utter crap out of urself and overloading with sodium, no. it’d just be treated as any other food intake as everything has magic energy within it to some extent.

even if u somehow managed to not die from consuming a boat load of it and manages to stick somehow aswell, it’d be like taking steroids. would definitely not be permanent and would likely return u to normal or whatever heavy intensive spells u were using sucked the magic out of u dry for that day/week(s)

Everything is absorbed by your body, no? Plus if its full of magic, then that would combine with your body, considering it has magic.

cough

Sailor Fist - A fighting style that relies on consuming large amounts of salt water in order to perform fast, random, and unpredictable strikes. A meter will be on the right of the screen while its selected which indicates your salt water, which can be replenished by dipping your head under the sea. Each attack uses some of the meter, and when its empty, this fighting style becomes weaker than base combat. At a higher level, this fighting style could give the soaked status effect and have water-like effects.

Well, what not kills you makes you stronger?

fighting style isnt magic though

we need an answer from vetex
now.

Fighting style has water like effects, where else would you get those other than either 1. Magic water or 2. Magic salt in water

1 Like

I agree with this statement