Would saying WoM pvp is bad mean skill issue?

Like I heard a lot of people saying stuff about how bad WoM pvp is as a Q spam experience.
I personally think if you say that it sounds like a skill issue because blocking is a thing.
Now we play the waiting game

It is the Q spam experience. and blocking wont save you some of the time

WoM pvp is boring and uninteresting everyone can admit that, there’s no variety and the balancing was thrown out of the window, there’s also basically no cool/flashy gimmicks or moves in WoM at all.

Now you tell me if that’s bad or not :woman_shrugging:

Only ones are the boss weapon skills and rising tide but weapons are ass.

Yeah basically after the weapons Nerf WoM’s pvp became a Q spam shit fest

Tbh the “coolest” looking move in the entirety of wom is probably raging storm, and it’s basically just a basic purple light effect with a trail…

Its rising tide for me

Honestly just nothing in WoM looks visually appealing anyway so :cat2:

no, wom pvp is objectively bad.

WoM is a bandit beater.

That sentence should explain everything itself, but in case it doesn’t:

• You are forced to spam blast spells since literally every other spell will get you killed if you use them.
  • Blocking is unreliable because of the horrendous projectile desync that all of the servers have.
  • You are punished for using anything aside from a meta power build.
  • There is absolutely no variety. The most variety you’ll ever see is someone using wind magic instead of water.
  • Weapons, despite existing, are useless and unreliable when compared to magic (post weapon nerf).

If you still think that WoM combat is interesting, then you are entitled to your own opinion. However, you are also wrong.

It’s also absolute garbage

its only useful if you suck at the game and need to kill captains

Even then, magic is more effective if you know how to cheese it.

i prefer to get up close and use 3 iron 4 blasts and instantly win

Exactly

Incorrect; World of Magic is a spectacular experience and one of the most highly-ranked games on the Roblox Metaverse in my humble opinion. The reasoning this is as follows:

• Rusty Can
  • Rusty Can
  • Rusty Can

I hope you’ve sincerely absorbed and took the time to understand the contents of my message, and the ways they counteract your previous statement. I wish that you reconsider and reform. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Rusty Can moment

1 Like

holy fucking shit… i never though about it like that…

1 Like

Ok but now pay the $4.48 enlightenment fee

Dang, u right