Would this work? / any tips?

im a sand conj and i cooked this up in like a minute or two anyways any tips or is at least half decent?

It’s half decent yes, but I think there’s better options. I wouldn’t use titanium helmet at all, the cape is kinda meh, and you don’t necessarily need the amulet.

What I would do is use king calvus instead of Elius, since it gives power size and agility. You can enchant them with explosive or agile as needed. Obviously a sunken iron piece would be good for defense but I’m going to assume you don’t have one. You could probably use a defense amulet since you get size from calvus armor. I’m not entirely sure though.

1 Like

correct
yeah i forgot calvus armor gave exactly what i was going for plus power so thanks for pointing that out

1 Like

size and agility is more balanced with this one and i traded about 100 defense for about 20 more power

edit: added drowned to the cape

this is the one I made (slight improvement in all stats, could be tweaked if you want power more than defense) but yours looks fine

oh also i thought frozen defense amulets would probably be hard to come by so I just put archaic on it but drowned works

Yeah I’ve got 0 modded defense amulets so id have to go looking for one anyways

tbh just get to the instant t jump threshold
it’s very fun to play with

1 Like

Maybe once I’m a bit richer I’ll make a build like that just for fun

Perhaps even alongside other goofy builds

it’s probably cheaper than this build

Yeah but I’m making this build for general use

I guess it’s more so time that I’m worried about rather than cost

size and no speed is kinda outrageous

lightning mcqueen lookin build (not really because i didnt focus fully on speed but you get the point)

you don’t need that much agility
you only really need 218 ish to get the instant t jump, anything above that is kind of a waste due to diminishing returns
it’d be more worth it to invest more into attack size or power

gotcha
i wasn’t gonna use this build I’ve already started on a build that’s not that one