Would you rather (in AO)

1. Be able to give yourself any item currently in-game whenever you want

2. Be able to give yourself any curse once a week

absorption curse and force everyone to be a warrior or smth

I will give myself the epic dev magics

2, inferno will be mine

dev magics aren’t items

number 1, i have 12 magic files, i do not want to grind all those magics and scrolls in the future, and curses aren’t supposed to be obtainable anyway (and would honestly probably just be like magic) so i miss out on nothing

they count as tools in roblox
Therefore they are items

No I mean AO items

1. I give myself a stupid amount of sunkens and mass trade them to ruin their value further

obviously number 1… UNLIMITED HEADLESSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I mean, I was planning on summoning myself a promethean fire curse and then next week summon a random curse and sell it for headlesses

ye but getting a headless at any time you want one? too tempting to resist

I’d rather have promethean :fire:

Let’s play some curse roulette

1. lazarus
    each time i die i grow stronger.
    its so over for my friends trying to 1v1 me
1 Like

1 Give myself a curse shown from the Elius cutscene

like does the curse last for the duration of that week or does it last forever and stacks with the others somehow

Id take a curse

I choose 2

1. get a curse

2. go meet a 3rd phase argos and make him stab you

3. grab curse cube and put it into your inventory

4. trade it with players

Few weeks later…

1. You became a curse version prometheus + You made a curse world + You got every items from players by trading them + Made world war happen again

People will fight for boss spawn spot in every sever if you trade curses for boss drops…

Just like how humans did in lore…

Aurem = boss drop or rare item
Magic = curse
You = Prometheus

It lasts forever, but you have a cooldown to summon them. Canonically, you can only absorb multiple curses at the same time if you absorb them all at once. So if you save your curses and get more each week, you can eventually use them at the same time and have multiple curse powers.