Woven Together

Lets go to the library

nah, he’ll be fine

“Finally…” He mumbles to himself.
After a few hours of idle talk with fellow passengers, Ishamon sets his backpack down and begins to shuffle through it, grabbing a notebook, a fountain pen, and a right-angle ruler in order to immediately explore and examine the school and its environment. Writing down seemingly important details and charting a coarse plan of its layout with his knowledge as an architect, something that he wanted to be prior to awakening his weaving.

You’re a Flameweaver.

Hang out with Vindr or something, he’s there too

“oh, that’s why I feel so weak.”

I proceed to start aimlessly walking around until I bump into something cool

The cool thing you bump into ends up being the library

Why did I bother to quote there, it was one message

“man, this place looks… old.”

“but sadly I can’t find any tasty restaurants or more stimulating things to do so may as well wander in”

I walk into the library and see what books are there

Most of the books you find are about various Weavings and how they work, along with other Weaver-related stuff, such as Aberration, the Absolute Seamstress, and many other things. Some, however, are about life outside the Capital Zones. Do as you will with that information

The Announcement

As you all begin to settle down, the intercom sounds. You all stop what you are doing and listen to the charismatic voice.

“Hello, everyone. As you well know, there is an assembly today to discuss your arrivals. You may do as you will until then, but you are expected in the assembly hall in half an hour. It is the large room straight ahead from the entrance. You must attend. May the Absolute Seamstress light your path, thank you, and goodbye.”

You have half an hour. Use it wisely.

Has Ishamon explored the entire school in that time, or should he continue to do so?

can I check out the books about life outside

I try to look for anything interesting lurking within the shelves

(this just reminded me, is anyone still interested in code smug?)

I go to the vending machines to grab chips and a drink

“Guys look at this huge sturgeon I just caught!”

Unlikely you lot who are actually doing relevant pre-plot stuff, I will go raid the vending machines for every bag of pretzels they have

not currently, travelling a bit rn

“Get water and chips from the vending machine”

You won’t get time, it’s f*cking massive.

Sure, I’ll give you an excerpt shortly

You find the same stuff Byran found. Also idk

It costs ÂŁ1.50