Woven Together

Emery asks @yrni0 for a cent

Like Gabriel, Zoe also had tried to look a bit into the Absolute vessels, but due to the text all being redacted, she starts to try and look into another thing that has been mentioned during their introduction about how their weaving’s have a conscience

“That aberration stuff, or whatever you call it, seems pretty powerful”

“If I’m to gain any form of respect or sense of safety, I better figure out how to get that strong, and fast.”

“I’ll start off slow, let’s see how much I can accomplish with this flame nonsense…”

Arcadio hears you. You die.

(Just kidding)

The librarian, Liza Vespen, looks over. “By the Absolute Seamstress, what are you looking for?” she asks.

The books on the Absolute Seamstress will help with that

Roll for Aggression

It’s a D20 btw and you can use discobot

Zoe looks for books on the absolute seamstress, mainly focused on finding anything that mentions the weaving’s conscience, if it really does have it’s own mind how did people figure it out? could someone talk to it at some point? She has a lot of reading to do

I have plans to gank this guy if I have to, but for now I should steer clear of them.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 7

…yea no I’m not using discobot for this

I search for a book about “punchweaving” for any details on this is exactly works

that’s more like it

Holy fuck

You find one.

Weavings are sentient because they are part of the Absolute Seamstress. This was discovered in 1207 when Morland Deathcap’s Weaving Bound and he became and Absolute Vessel. Unfathomably skilled Weavers can speak with their Weavings, but it is highly risky.

Only the first roll counts. I’ll roll for Protection with a nearby tree shortly.

You find one.

You can create fist projectiles with your fists.

@discobot roll 1d20

Imagine the tier 15 ones

:game_die: 12

This is, uh, strange.

@discobot roll 1d20