Woven Together

What would the end of the story be like? Are we weavers being trained to prepare us for war or is it to teach kids to not blow up shit?

Gabriel actually starts training this time (bullying trees I guess)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 3

1 Like

Now that it is a different day
Zoe is now back to looking around the school in general, unless she seeā€™s the person bleeding while being on fire again
ā€œWhy is this place so massive-ā€

You successfully achieve nothing. What exactly were you doing

The final boss fight is going to be eternal hell

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m gonna say

Thats a really good question, I have no idea

im stil wondering how needles are made

:fr:

Yay, another RNG based power system, funā€¦!

Because how it works is every Aberration results in a never before seen Weaving that canā€™t be obtained otherwise, and only 5 of you will Aberrate

So basically itā€™s just prisma but worse (rare unique never seen before ability except you arenā€™t able to earn it and you sorta just need to get lucky)

The Cross Stitch Society

While wandering the school, you see posters dotted here and there, telling of a sparring club called the Cross Stitch Society, led by a girl named Astra Noctis. It says that whoever is the Champion at the time leads the club, and decides what happens. Their first meeting is today in the training garden, later on.

You may attend, and it is recommended. It is highly important later on.

Look I had to make something wildly unfair - there always tends to be something like that in most RPGs Iā€™ve played

Yea and most of the players tend to seriously dislike those wildly unfair things :skull:

welp may as well stop training time to get out the lucky dice

I understand where youā€™re coming from, but I liked the randomosity ngl

Not gonna lie, that kinda sucks

Zoe gale ends up heading over to the garden

Okay but also thereā€™s five available and any overlaps would ruin the plan. I couldnā€™t work out a better system