Woven Together

“Huh, maybe that could have been explained prior to this tournament starting. I don’t think any of us had the slightest clue that it would be working like that…” Ishamon replies, enlightened by this explanation but disappointed in the poor management.

“Well, since I’m the leader now, I’m going to ask you to start more matches like the one I’ve had, but with other people. Oh right, can I make this order persist even after I stop being the club lead too while we’re at it?” He states

Astra thinks about it. “You decide when the matches are, and who they involve. Also, isn’t that how it worked in the first place?”

“So it’s a duty.” He finds himself mumbling.
“Alright, [Random NPC student] and [Random Player student], get to the stage.” He shouts.

Sheesh don’t need to get hostile. I was just stating my thoughts.”

There’s something off about this guy… keep an eye on them…

Oh yea, I’m now a disembodied voice in your head that acts as side commentary! isn’t that wacky? Now you’re never alone!

Actually you know what? The first person to reply to this gets to fight or something.

Pog

(I’ll be back in like 4 hrs lol)

It was nice knowing you Bio

Cya later alligator!

I just realized how I probably stick out like a sore thumb because I’m literally on fire and my clothes are in shambles

Lets kill dubious in the tournament, no friendly 1v1’s

Dude actually pick people. The match doesn’t have to be now

Okay fine Emery can be a contestant, who else

I decide to get up from my bench and walk over

It’s Ishamon’s decision but ig you’re now an option

Flare if you fight me it’s going to be the most unfair 1v2 of your life

My strength and my EGO manifestation gonna win.
and I’ll fight you in library ruina style

you don’t have EGO lil bro :skull:

my EGO manifestation is a maid outfit

Sounds extra flammable :skull:

it have b0b