Woven Together

Can I use the library of ruina combat mechanics to fight

Well, since the match doesnā€™t have to be now itā€™ll begin once Bio is back online.
Imo, this feels way too much like youā€™re forcing me to manage the whole event in your stead (hence why I made my character ask Astra to do it in my stead, Iā€™m no good with this kind of things)

Iā€™m thinking about leaving this club thing because itā€™s getting kind of boring and I feel like taking a little expedition around the rest of the campus

Okay then Astra will do it

Itā€™ll be like one match daily but alr

You have the option to give your opinions on who it should be tho

Someone from the basement

There, he looks for a book defining what an ā€˜Absolute Vesselā€™ is, a term that the Inner Council used during the welcoming assembly. He also picks up a book detailing magic (status) effects in order to learn more about magicweaving.

After reading the former for a while, he finds out thatā€¦

same

After the Cross Stitch Society announcement/demo/thingy, Vindr goes to House Kenosā€™s common room to hang out with the other House Kenos people

pretty sure that book is entirely redacted

Fargo sees a person [Vimdr] come into the house of Kenos and comes up to him

ā€œOā€™, you new to this house?ā€
ā€œWhatā€™s yer name?ā€

I waltz into the Kenos homeroom.

Woah, nice digs!

Thereā€™s a couple of weirdos in hereā€¦ but besides that, youā€™ve got a cool place to stay pal!

Fargo turns over to see another person

ā€œWhere are all these people coming from.ā€

the hallway iā€™d guess

ā€œYeah, Iā€™m new here. Hi, my nameā€™s Vindr. Whatā€™s your name?ā€ says Vindr

Maybe you should talk to some of those people

ā€¦Or not, they seem like theyā€™re in a conversation

Sayā€¦ weā€™ve only seen this part of your dorm, isnā€™t there like a kitchen or something we can take a look at? after that, letā€™s snoop around for a TV, Iā€™m bored

ā€œNice name Vindr, Names Fargoā€

@DubiousLittleTyp0
Fargo turns her head to that creature
ā€œAlso who are you, why do you look like a walking lizard? Why do you look like you got crippled after a fight?ā€

Cā€™mon! say something!

ā€œIā€™mā€¦ uhmā€¦ā€

Ugh

A strange voice in your head told you that their name was Imaā€™thu, but they go by Mr.S for some reason.

ā€œYou do have a name, right?ā€ Vindr askes.