Woven Together

Vindr finally finishes sharpening one box worth of pencils

Ima’thu decides to go snoop around the dorm a bit more, looking around at the others, feeling a bit like an outcast.

He tries to patter out the flame on his head and his sleeve, but they just reignite, how odd.

I wonder if people don’t talk to you because you’re a literal fire hazard, lol

I kinda wonder if kenos has rooms for everybody or we all share same room

I hope not, that would be weird

I come back into the house of kenos after getting a breather

“I wonder how weavers got brought to this world, and how they even built the weaves because I find “punchweaving” quite funny. Random thought I had.”

“Punchweaving probably exists because punches are probably the oldest form of combat, so it would make sense to have a more powerful version. That’s a pretty interesting thought though.” Vindr says

“Well whoever made it was on something, I read its main ability is “fist projectiles”, I hope I read that book correctly. Did wish it was more like heightened physical hits and agility or something”

“Exactly, ranged punches.”

“It’s weird to think how one of the 5 fundamental weavings is effectively just “punch better” wouldn’t you agree?”

“I’ll leave you guys to discuss that, while I go down and get some food. I’ve only eaten a few bagels today” Vindr says, walking to the door

“Tis shame, I expected some body strength increase but ever since I read a book from that library, essentially it only noted “ranged punches/punch projectiles”, has to be the most fodder weave out there unless you’re suppose to progress this one harder than other weaves.”

“Maybe like you can speed up your normal punches wind-up or learn techniques and use them easily and effectively would be better, just blindly using good techniques would make this weave more fun than it is”

“Also whats your name”

Zoe is now on her way back out of Kenos, sticking to the walls while everyone is distracted by each other like when she came in, she heads to the garden, she liked the flowers when she was there

Okay I dont have a single idea where Gabriel is now, can someone help?

Gabriel is in the training garden, I think.

1 Like

“Maybe it’s just poorly documented? Since the whole concept of just “punch harder” doesn’t really fit in with the 4 other known base weavings. So there might be more to it than just punching better.”

“Also, names Gregory Winchester, yours?”

“Names Fargo Cantaloupe”

Vindr comes back with some baked chicken legs on a paper plate

“Nice to meet’cha Fargo”

“Anyways, what weave do you possess?”

I turn my head to vindr for a second

“Welcome back to the conversation club, Vindr”

“Windweaving.” Vindr uses his weave to catch a chicken leg that fell off his plate