Woven Together

“Punchweaving funnily enough, also that looks rather tasty… Vindr was it?”

“Yup” Vindr says, before biting into a chicken leg

Slightly frustrated at their misinterpretation of punchweaving, he interrupts them and proceeds to provide them with correct information:
“Hey, sorry to interrupt, but punchweaving is all about increasing your body’s power output. You probably saw examples of this when fellow students were training and sparring.”

“Did I miss something while I was getting my chicken?” Vindr asks.

“Eh, nothing of importance.”

“I’m kind of excited for what could happen in five days, to be honest”

Ima’thu has appeared again with a cup of noodles.

Man, you really like those cup noodles huh

One hell of an exploring session today

Heya pal, it seems like all the other members of your house are getting nice and chummy with one another, don’t you wanna join em?

Why do I pester you to talk to others so much? I just think it’s sorta odd you’re so quiet.

I mean, unless you’re comfortable with just me around, that’s… fine too

Something’s been on my mind lately, that weird kid from the stitch club we saw earlier dramatically shift tone to one of the other fighters, I feel like they might be trouble, but don’t worry, you’ve got me on your side

It got cancelled I’m gonna spin a wheel later

Idk how it made me reply to yrni0

is my character gonna be on it? remember i brought a walking cane because i had a leg injury (i haven’t decided if i faked it)

We skipped today’s announcement

There was nothing to announce

I only put on whoever’s online at the time

So I can exempt you

Day 5

Might do another CSS match later.

Leaving the Astroskoni dorm house, Ishamon begins his day by exploring the corridors of the school with his notebook in hand, looking to expand his plan.

After a while, he looks back on what he’s found in these past five days…

Cool

I’ll do another match later trust

Also you’ve found a decent amount

(this was a round-about manner of asking for a list of them)