Writer collab

IT IS I, HERALD OF XAEL.

@Seasoned_Writer (haha ping)

We, writers of writercord (the lesser known, quieter, and less crazy version of artistcord) have worked together to bring you a collection from the writers of the Arcane Universe.

This was organized and edited by yours truly.

Authors involved were:

@RayhanahyaR
@Zeil
@Rake
@BNTarwarn
@Danny_Zou (me that is)

Because forums is stupid there is no preview but it does look cool, check it out below (it’s not very long so just read it geez):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/159-F0jkfY2cGgkwq1bu5a7o9racyOE3S/view?usp=sharing

11 Likes

epic bedtime stories WoM edition

This collection really could become a New York Times Best Seller

This is one of those books that can be reread millions of times. A supernatural theme with a perfect blend of romance makes it one of the best young adult fantasy fiction novel. Deeply seductive and irresistibly compelling, the love triangle of a vampire, werewolf, and human is a totally new plot that is amazingly perfect ~ Goodreads

1 Like

In all seriousness

what the fuck is Ivan on

2 Likes

very cool m hmmhmhmh yes
im still kinda confused that pretty much none of the stories are connected (which is what you would think a collab would make) but still this is very cool mhmmhmhmhmhmhm yesmt
im just gonna gues that its one of those compilations of stories that arent connected (i think they’re called anthologies idk)

im confused.

its cool looking tho

1 Like

It is an anthology.

Drugs.

Bedtime stories

vetex nuking magius really puts me in the mood to sleep tbh

2 Likes

Who the fu-

oh, its the thing. Take liek

writer together stron

:death:

It would be some real fun if we did something like this again but in one big story.
So unlike that other one by BNT where you can do it several times, we have one short story which is written by the writers then split among writers for them to make each piece.
It could be interesting and fucking chaotic.
My favourite.

yeah sounds cool I just told everyone to write whatever they wanted to avoid people not knowing what to write but I think it just made it worse

epic :flushed:

I fucking necroed again