X’s art thread of various things

his hat is eating him :flushed:

in another universe I put these guys outside of AA, Duke is actually instead just a sentient mass of abyssal magic that convinced himself he was actually alive and real

8 Likes

charger guy

5 Likes

what happens if he goes swimming in salt water

he dies instantaneously and probably kills some local fishes by proxy

chandler jumpscare

:water_magic_var2:

despite everything, this guy is 5’6”

5 Likes

modern universe with Duke and Emp, where Duke has a family with another friend’s character (thus making the kid called Leona in here)

Duke has no idea how to parent a kid, and Emp’s getting dragged into that hell with him

5 Likes

lmfao I love your artstyle

btw what program do you use?

Ibis Paint X

1 Like

knight guy thats a vessel for The Oracle

5 Likes

ew he’s an aaron

1 Like

who gave this homeless man a sword

something Oracle would say to him too

you know I have one question and that’s how do you go about drawing torsos? I legit am dying to figure out how to connect arms and heads to a body and not make it look wonky.

actually how DO you do your drawing process?

(please do not say reference images pls pls pls)

a lot of reading for my processes

Honestly, I use a lot of brute-forcing until it looks good to me, which isn’t a really good description of how I exactly do my processes nowadays

For what I can recall really helping me a lot before with drawing torsos or poses was stickfigures, which just helped me see a general outline for the torso and how it interacts with the arms and legs

Example

example - YouTube

I usually like using a lot of arcs for the torso, since it can determine the direction of things like the arms and legs, and base the limbs off the direction it follows

Below is an oldie from October 2022 but you see for the most part I just bruteforce things and base it off the very loose sketch most of the time! I just like to keep things messy to preserve some energy of the initial sketch

Example 2

process (EMP VS. DUKE) - YouTube

3 Likes

compilation of Aria with old and new stuff, Emp’s wife who might’ve died to make sure he lived

6 Likes

sheriff guy

4 Likes

angels won’t leave Emp alone

5 Likes

so if a cross scares off demons does this imply pentagrams scare off angels

cuz if so like

emp should just wear a pentagram