Yahallo NEKOSAIKOU here~!

Hi there~! Im NEKOSAIKOU, a class that specializes in sniping magic. Although the difference in stats isnt really noticable, i guess im just a soon to be sniper.

If you’re wondering what magic i use for sniping, it’s paper. It’s fast and also deals decent damage, what i like the most about it is how it isnt noticable when you use the smallest blast with 2 or 3 barrage. Though i wish the particle emitting around the paper also becomes smaller so that it’s even harder to see the projectile.

As for what build i’m using for sniping magic, it’s power and magic speed. Power is the main build and Magic Speed for the sub.

My name in game is Noire Ketch, if ever you see me in game, do send a message saying hi or whatever you want to say to me, would love to know ya~ = w =

Guess that’s all i could say in introducing myself, Bye bye~ = 3 =

1 Like

are u a girl i will pay you 200 crowns

1 Like

“yahallo nekosaikou”
good lord thats a crazy name

Sadly im a boy so you cant simp on me, Teehee~ (。☉ ౪ ☉。)

im hearttbreaken again

Awwwww~ it’s alrighty, i can give you a kiss to make ya feel better (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ .

thank yu i apprecuate it

S to the I to the M to the P
S I M P

simp means strong independent muscular person

this doesn’t make much sense.

have a nice day, trap.

i’m guessing they mean specializing in the magic speed/casting speed stats

doesn’t do nearly enough damage to be called “a sniper”, what you gonna do? bully the scrubs? :\

Hi welcome, enjoy…

That’s why i said soon to be sniper = 3 =
Well once modes are out, i’d prolly have a faster magic speed and i’ll use the power mode for damage (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

ah yes, sniper gang~

still probably gonna take you like 3 shots, you’ll need the smallest beam and hopefully the power mode will actually give you like 3x damage cause if not you’re prob not gonna have enough power to be called a sniper

this aint dark souls neko-chan!

That’s why i have 3x barrage, i can immediately kill no defense build from a far = w =

so you’re bullying SCRUBS, HAHHH???

Wut no = 3 = . I’m a hero rep, i don’t randomly kill anyone, i can just see if someone has a negative rep by having a red title under their name, once i saw someone with a red title, i just start making them my target practice
( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── (˚☐˚”)/