Year 8 without Lost Magics

at least i get to ultimate art my fire surge before then
:upside_down_face::fire_magic:

vetex said that we are gonna convert our 2nd and 3rd magics to lost/ancient, and our 1st will always be the same

where did he say that?

i think he said something about first mind reinforcement to make it on par with lost magics in the faq

i thought that was just base magic reinforcement, meaning whichever base magic you had remaining

oh i heard first mind reinforcement

There’s no possibility that your first magic has to stay a base magic.

Either way you’ll still have 1 base magic

we shouldve stayed with like 7 or 4 base magics, why couldn’t vetex just make the other magics into SCROLLS ! it would be more EPIC !

(I love gambling, getting rare stuff in chests make me happy :drooling_face:)

I’m fairly sure that’ll be the case

if only 3rd magic can become ancient then that would provide a reason to keep ancients mage only

Patreon, but idk if it was posted by anyone already so I’m not gonna leak

Unfortunately that was likely changed.
There would be no point to making charge effects for losts/ancients if they couldn’t replace your first magic, and yet thanks to exploiters we know every lost ingame already has charge effects. (Flare, Aether, Gravity, and Heat.)
And before you say “aura spell uses charge effects”, it doesn’t.
the effects it uses are technically seperate, as even at level 1 your charge effects are much more intense and visible than aura’s effects.

dodge reflex uses charge effects
besides, for all we know vetex could add a thing to use all your magics for charging

They dont?
They just use the blast particles and some extra stuff for step/barrier reflexes…

wait are they not all visible??

they never were, hyper.
you only have your first magics charge effects.

well we know charge effects CAN stack from hybrids, considering savant exists why cant we have triple magic charging?

if you think about it, that would get REALLY messy with Savant not gonna lie.
five different charge effects going off all at once, two magics, a fighting style (or the inverse), spirit charge, and the weapon charge

no it was really recent

2 Likes