Year 8 without Lost Magics

Hybrids were intentionally made to have multiple charging effects, however it’s never two of the same power; only one magic, one fighting style or one weapon has their effect appear

source

Same source as everything Vetex says, you can probably guess it

actually two fighting style charge effects can go off at the same time, i’ve seen thermo’s high heat effects stack with iron leg’s on a berserker before

discord, yeah

I’m asking for a screencap of the date

i dont think this counts as leaking patreon

that was said in discord so technically its not lol
well in that case i REALLY hope he adds a way to change which of your magics charge effects go off, i would really prefer to have my lost and or ancient magics charge show…

there’s a diff channel that’s also counted as leaking if you post anything so

well that’s dumb, I want max tier ancient magics

:skull:
he said it a few days ago
(edit)
i didnt see that someone leaked it already, rip

tiers will prob have a cap so you’ll be able to have all your magics be equally strong

1 Like

I’d imagine it’s going to work the same way it did in AA, every attack has 5 tiers and cannot go to a theoretical 6th tier.
If it does end up working like this, Mage gets tier 4 first magic blast at level 150, and tier 5 blast at level 200, since it goes up every 100 points. (tier 2 is at 100, tier 3 is at 200)

Dude, I hate that evidence is pointing towards the first magic staying permenately as a base magic
Come to think of it, every single lost magic user in the War Seas doesn’t have a base magic.

Well, we all know at this point that Vetex is more confused than we are.

i mean it could be like verdies from aa where he has fire magic in addition to plasma but he doesn’t use it cause he thinks it’s weak

Source?

this is from ar wiki
it might not be canon but i think it is considering they only really changed third sea+ stuff

ok.

The fact that gameplay =/= lore is still beyond people is crazy

2 Likes

i feel like in this instance it should match up though, why can every enemy with lost magic have it in the first slot but we can’t? the game is telling the players that it can be, but then not letting us do it for no reason

We don’t know if they have it in the first slot though. For all we know they don’t use their secondary magics because they’re simply inferior to what their Lost Magics can muster. Like fartman said.

Vetex might be planning some upgrade to our first magic which is why we can’t replace it most likely. Iirc he said first magics will be upgradable in the first qna