Yes, Plant magic could exist. Here is why

For plant magic to be a thing, it wouldn’t have to be alive because all magic attacks are magic energy with the intent to do damage. This also explains why something stupid like wood magic works because it isn’t actually wood. It is made of magic energy formed ot be wood. This is why gold or crystal disappear after a while because they aren’t real gold or crystal (also lag issues lol). So in theory, if you make a leaf out of magic there is no way it would be alive because as tech has said, image
But life isn’t necessary for plant magic to exist.

1 Like

p l a n t

imma bind you with vines and then yeet you into the open sea.

I mean, if it’s cut and dead like wood and doesnt move or anything, maybe? But I highly doubt you’ll just trap people with vines and stuff if that’s what you are trying to do.

I’m not saying it’s impossible, I’m only saying nothing really seems to create life yet. Even dead revival is like using someone like a puppet, they aren’t exactly “alive”… except for the Peacekeeper.

Also definitely no swarm magic like a surprising amount of people suggested before, that’s just overkill

“natural paper magic”

Yeah definitely not against some sort of leaf magic

1 Like

“this gives more damage than lightning and wind because it can cut you lol”

I mean it’s possible so I don’t see why not

Wood

Despite this, I doubt Plant Magic will ever become a thing.

As much as I want it to.

Wood Water Earth Plant Life
Mothet nature magic theme when

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.