Yes sirrr

Yea

they should remove voidwalkers fr
had to make a voidwalker build that does the opposite of ganking

Definitely, it makes the game kinda unplayable

honestly the only way to counter voidwalkers is by farming at that place were if you die you immediately get sent to the depths but no voidwalker can spawn there decreasing ur chance of getting ganked by a lot but having to constantly go outside to grip them so the sharko doesn’t jump your ass out of the blue
Crypt of the unbroken

Mhh, if I ever return to Deepwoken, I will keep this in mind

better to be mid than to be woken

yes

A more realistic solution is limit the amount of times you can get ganked by one or limit the amount of voidwalkers per server

You know while I was exploring the depths in Tears of the Kingdom earlier, half of my brain was genuinely terrified of what could happen down there and half of brain was just like
DEEPWOKEN

1 Like

Personally I think Deepwoken is leagues better then AO. Mostly because of its permadeath mechanic, which makes Deepwoken way more tense and exciting in combat. So I think that personally, a sex update would honestly be best for the game, Even then for a game like this that may not be enough. I don’t see this game lasting past 2 months (The kids in my basement didn’t) so I think it’d be way more exciting and fun for players if their was a perma ban mechanic, where if you screamed enough times you can’t play the game at all. Way better then whatever crap they have going on with AO right now, not that I ever played the game but I don’t need to since I already know Deepwoken is already way better (Refer to DeepWoken R34 for substantial evidence). But if it was me, I think it’d be way better if when you joined the game it’d ban you, for the “hardcore experience” that Deepwoken gives you y’know. But Deepwoken’s “combat” is way better anyways

1 Like

reminds me of MINECRAFT SEX UPDATE 2023

REAL!!

2 Likes

I mean, atleast dw has good ping

fr fr

I NEED IT NOW!!

RIGHT NOW!!

*has a complete meltdown&

legit had average of 4k ping on a server

Yeah, yesterday and today I had a whopping 1.7k ping on AO, CONSTANTLY.

if i dont get within the next few hours i cant garneted the safty of others

2 hour old server btw

most optimized vetex game: