Yo guys make up characters to add for my manga or world idk

race: human or cute little cat girl nyahhhhh
magic: narcotic, which is basically the opposite of stimulant magic since im assuming that stimulant magic makes you more awake and strong and stuff blah blah blah

mainly just a magic idea

let me dumb ti down for u

armis grey
human guy
ability can cancel other abilities and thats it
pretty much all he can do is nullify the effects of other abilities, but it wont work on something like water, or earth for example, but if he was burning and the burn is caused by an ability he can stop himself from burning, or if he is in stopped time he can use his ability and now he can move in stopped time

btw he is black

so he’s like a worse stimulant?

stimulant… what

what I said is what I know, how I want my character to work is that he should approach each situation cautiously, trying to keep a level head

he wont try and stab some fire breathing kid, instead he’ll run to the nearest fire station and pull up with a giant hose.

or, instead of fighting ability users head on, he’ll try and kill them before they know that he’s on to them

so you said his ability nullifies other abilities or if he’s affected by them he can wear it off

that’s literally something another person another person came up with but worse

sorry lol

add a cat. Not a cat human race. Just an actual cat with above human intelligence and human speech because of the formula. Since its a sports story make the cat a referee or a coach or a director or something since i doubt it could play in the league.

oh shit I was thinking of that

like animals have abilities too

though the cat I have in mind is more of a joke character that acts like ditto from pokemon

you guys can make bonuiins too ya know but they’re probably like military roles for their kind or weird espionage spy things just secretly watching humans and earth people idk

we know little to nothing about them after humans took back the world. What is their goal do they want to retake earth or do they want to sabatoge the league or are they trying to exist alongside humanity and participate in the sport

this sorta

humans and everyone else weren’t meant to get powers they were just meant to be able to talk to bonuiin

but alas someone on the development team for the formula was lazy and did something cuz now look what happened.

so uh now it’s kinda weird

I haven’t figured out bonuiin motives entirely but it seems like they are just curious at their creation once the rapture died down and kinda wanna join in

ok heres a really stupid idea I got from my favorite word list:
so this person is really physically weak and unimpressive (they also human since you seem to wanna know), but they also have the ability to make any person’s power temporarily “broken”, either make the power not work in a random way like some video game glitch (such as how old roblox gears are broken), or enhance the powers of a person to be straight up absurd strength wise

man what is up with everyones powers disabling everyone else’s powers or absorbing them or something

also bonuiin succeed in coexisting in humanity

which leads to my really unfinished crazy sequel: project Violet rift

I mean there’s also my concept for some sort of android cat person who is basically exceptionally light to the point of a feather being heavier than them, and through the powers of magic bullshit they also are unaffected by air resistance. they usually have an air balloon tied to their arm to keep them from moving at mach 2 and smashing into a wall

oh yeah robots are also a “race”

though they’re more just machinery with feelings

idk it’s hella weird

yeah robots as a race are a really weird concept, this android also has clouds mixed in to make shit more confusing because he he he ha

any thoughts on the whole weighs literally nothing thing?

yeah there’s a character that does that already but to a much more deadly extent

can also change the weight of objects he touches

I mean when you weigh absolutely nothing that also means you can go faster than the speed of light so I don’t see how making objects weigh nothing really adds more danger since they are already a fucking hyperbomb

for the character concept that I made, they basically use their ability to just move as fast as possible, that is their only goal, and all they really care about