Yo guys make up characters to add for my manga or world idk

yup.

haha get outta here goku there’s a new big boom boom fist guy in town

still nowhere near as OP as the non canon abilities though

there’s a lot of zany characters with wacky and cool abilities and unique personalities

Norman is a paranoid conspiracy theorist who believes the bonuiin are stalking earthlings and that explains the disappearances (he’s right lol)

Laui is the cool and collected (albeit mad horny for women) dude who manipulates magma

Frosty is the sassy quick witted radiation user

Kunri is timid borb

and our hero, Roy, the strength user.

there’s also sophie who is a necromancer and likes reading

Meg and her machine, DR4Z3N (meg is powerless, drazen gets some crazy life plant power in the end)

ent is a bonuiin who was sent to research the sport the earth people play with his gravity ability

Dante is a lizard person who acts real scary and buff but actually sucks in a real fighting situation

Lucas is a kid who lives his life in misery because he is allergic to basically everything and has slime based abilities

Law Justice and Private Coldwater are inversion and time users respectively who work together to figure out the mystery as to all these strange disappearances all over the world it seems

idk some bad guys are the human military general guy with hellfire and agnolo the flesh user who thankfully gets a redemption arc

oh yeah actually theres like an elf dude who gets that (he’s a minor antagonist) named servant

he works with a girl named monola the eldritch user

mmmm tentacle girls

a staple of anime!!!

there’s also a lot of minor characters who we run into as we travel the world battling people trying to rack points and reach the top of the league to fight in the worlds largest stadium, the axiom, in suncoast city

nope multiple months

there’s like 2 seperate storylines that entwine so that’s cool

I should plan it so the bonuiin want to introduce themselves on the day of the grand finals to earthlings but then the military and the blackout corps (name of top secret combat unit) attack them and it gets interrupted in a really unfun and unbased way

“well ladies and gentlemen uhhh…”

“it appears our competitors, are as bewildered as I am”

“what just happened.”

“there was like a uhh… giant ship and uh…”

“I mean wow aliens are real??”

“oh and then uh those weird guys in the black suits came and uhhh”

“the ship retreated”

“oh wait it seems roy and kunri are gone too-”

“alright folks uhhh”

“breaktime?”

“here watch these funny ads I guess…”

that’s just the commentator eh

the real comedy is from really awkward moments when someone roasts someone else and it’s like “wow that really hit hard”

or like a really dark joke that takes a few seconds to understand and everyone is like “wtf bro”

or the funny 4th wall break

nah it’s more like

“roy what’s a maid femboy?”

“something degenerates came up with”

turns head to camera slowly

“uhh… roy? what are you looking at…?”

or like when a really weird character appears sometimes someone else might do a little hand symbol to the audience like “get a load of this guy” or “are you uncomfortable as well?”

starts off a 1.

ends up an 11.

in the beginning he can like

idk he doesn’t look super fit but like can lift a car easy

near the end he can probably withstand the tsar bomba 900000x over and be fine.

(weird how he ends up more defensively orientated.)

in timeskip in violet rift, he can punch holes into other multiverses and use his doppelgangers arms for crazy ass barrages so fast and powerful it makes star platinum look like star boring

SPEAKING OF VIOLET RIFT

WANNA DISCUSS MULTIVERSES???

theoretically he could punch entire clones of himself into reality but thats probably pretty hard

boy oh boy if project blue rock was wild enough I hope you enjoy terrorists who wanna fuse all multiverses into one giant mess that they delusionally call “paradise” because this is boutta go to wacky town

using a small hostaged little girl with a power so strong her body is in comatose to keep her alive and shes hooked up to this massive machine

yup.

idk man they’re kinda wacky

we need people to stop them!!!

One liner. A guy that is constantly thinking of cool one liners to say. If he gets one in battle he’ll have his eureka moment and say it to gain buffs and win in the most comeback protagonist kid way possible. To balance this set win condition of the one liner, if at any point the line becomes lame (even if it’s 100 years from the point) history rewrites itself to make him lose in the most close fight in history.

idk man I’m not the terrorist leader

anyways we need the help from:

robot kunri from AU where its the future already

caveman roy from AU where its still ungabunga

mafia boss laui from AU where he I guess became mafia

VOXEL MIITAN VOXEL MIITAN HAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY MIITAN JOKE GUYS (you probably have no idea who this is)

Literal zombie AU form of frosty

Ent from an alternate universe where humans and bonuiin never really got along and then there is a war and ent is in battle armor.

we have the main protagonists finally:

Scarla who manipulates explosion

and Vol’du a bonuiin from an alternate universe that’s fairly similar to the one we’re used too and he happens to lead a very similar life to scarla (it’s boring and fairly normal)

he controls vacuums (absences of matter in the shape of cubes)

he’s also emo