Yo, I just got into Arcane Odyssey, and it's really addicting

Heyo, I’m Cav, I’m very new to the AO fandom and I’m just dropping by to say hello and hopefully this won’t be a dead account (maybe a few comments in the Art category then and there).
Anyhow, my current file is that of a Level 100-ish Explosion Savant named Karen Parker (and I made her look that way as seen in old images when I was level… something). No particular backstory for her, she’s just looking for pirate and syndicate managers to beat up. I’m planning on making a criminal character since Karen is a good guy (ironically).
Alright, until we meet again, Arcane forever. (Also, Arcane Odyssey better than World // Zero and Starscape. You can’t change my mind, Arcane 4Ever.)

2 Likes

welcome to hell buddy

This place isnt THAT bad yk… :sleeper:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool to see your picking Savant! It’s one of my fav builds Rn lol

1 Like

Those spire bandits had families to feed, you know.

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t even know what Savant is tbh, all I did was put my points in what suits me (I’m currently investing them in Strength and Weapons, Magic isn’t really my priority since it’s more on environmental destruction than actual combat use).

1 Like

Then they shouldn’t have messed with Karen Parker.

You don’t want me to even get started with Blackwater Criminals. Trust me, I made it to the news in Agora after doing a little trolling in Blackwater :upside_down_face: :melting_face:

Life going south fr

@ThatOneGuy

Tell him about the mages :sleeper:

Savant is balanced stats kinda like jack of all trades.

Hey welcome! I’m also new and part of the explosions path. What’s the experience like as a savant? I’m thinking about going either full mage or conjurer personally. A friend is trying to push me to be a warlock :thinking:

Welcome to the cult club where we DO NOT worship any of the following.

• ThatOneGuy
  • VetexGames
  • Headless
  • Techlevel
  • Tobi
  • Ice Magic
  • Feet
  • The second most expensive boat in AO
  • Someone who can infact stop time
1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like