Yo, I'm TheWhiteJawa/nerd1, LOOK AT MY CHARACTERS. (also hey, cool certificate)

Octavio Shield - The Forgotten Cousin from Another Time
This was Andronico’s cousin who was a lot more chill, and therefore ended up as a good rep, like Klaus. He doesn’t terrorize Bell Village, good for him. He still slowly kills his enemies with poison magic, though, so, whoopee.
He was deleted in order to make room for this next guy, who I like a lot more.

Ronan Stillwater - He Doesn’t Know Where He Is

Ronan’s just a funny strong guy. He’s not all that aware of what’s going on, made apparent by him usually having nothing but questions, but he’s taken a liking to Shell Island for no particular reason. He started out with a messy manbun and a tank top, but underwent a transformation when he discovered that he can have long hair when he spent the month in Ravenna’s mines. Also, he got insanely jacked there. Before he ended up there, though, he met a guy at Harvest Island who helped him learn that the last name StillWATER means nothing when you can just kick stuff so much to the point where your legs form metal around them. After he awakened, he was confused on what to do, so he just decided “Well, if this is all just legs, then I should go with something that’s all arms and hands!” So, he went back to that person at the Goso Jungle and learned Boxing. I still don’t know how to actually incorporate it into gameplay, I kind of just use it to use his smash move after a rushdown with less risk.

if anyone sees these overly long paragraphs for my characters, tell me what you think, i’d appreciate it