Yo, I'm TheWhiteJawa/nerd1, LOOK AT MY CHARACTERS. (also hey, cool certificate)

1 Like

i don’t actually speak much in public forum/discord servers (i have been lurking in the vetex server since april 2020) so if it’s possible for trust level to go down, uh oh

anyway i’ve got an ice conjurer, a magma mage (AAAAH), and a berserker, so i’ll post them here and talk more about them when i have the time

by joining the forum you vow to never touch grass

valid certification you get cookies ! :cookie:

bros not new he was here before me :skull:
anyways welcome

oh shit mb lmao

i miss private forum channel for high level trust only
of course if they didnt remove it yet

damn.

let’s GO

i’m gonna post all my characters here now

welcome to the forum.

where grass will never be found

shhh

Klaus Booth - The First One

Been around since the 4th public WOM test (my first time seeing anything related to the Arcane Universe), and was ALWAYS a hero. Was given a blue suit and a blue magic (ice) because my friends wanted our characters to be blue-themed. He’s meant to be the tanky one, so I’ve always felt like the Exiled (now titanium) armor fit him pretty well. (I’ve got other probably better outfits for him, though.) Even if everyone says that ice is sort of bad, I’m never deleting this man. Also, I made him a conjurer for AO, I thought that I’d be able to have ice-imbued moves deal 40% more damage after using a non-imbued move. I was wrong, because the ice imbuement actually just does nothing regarding status effects, AND it’s capped out at 20%.

i might be taking the presentation of these characters too seriously but

whatever

well i WAS about to post a screenshot of my second slot at harvest island but then a navy captain rushdowned me into the whirlpool and i apparently didn’t mash the button well enough

so i guess i’m waiting 10 minutes

Andronico Shield - The Former Tyrant
This guy’s been a magma mage since WOM’s release. (Using fire as his second magic now that he can finally awaken.) While Klaus was the first slot I’ve had, this guy’s the one of played the most on. (Got 100 hours in total yesterday! Which is funny, because I’m still terrible at this game’s PVP.) Another weird thing about this guy is that when I first made him, he actually had a red T-shirt, and ended up looking a LOT like Trigno. I did not know that Trigno existed. I made discount Trigno on accident. I try to give my characters lore (though it’s usually still practically nothing), so… here’s WOM Andronico’s lore and AO Andronico’s lore.
WOM:
While he used to just do the same any good wizard would do for his fellow Castlians, he’d always held a grudge against the people of Bell Village for what they’ve done in the past, waaaay before he was born. After getting to level 90 (because bad rep progression sucked then), he used his newfound power to just terrorize them. Magic Council got in his way, so he tried killing them off, too. This got him to Tyrant after not much time. Also, this lore sucks.
AO: He really likes Redwake, and probably will like Sameria as a result. They took care of him, and he took care of them. Eventually, he set off to Frostmill and did the rest of the storyline. However, when meeting Edward Kenton, he started to learn the dark secrets of the Grand Navy. He started to gain a distrust for them, but when he was eventually sent to Ravenna’s mines for a literal month straight, his mind broke. Now he holds nothing but hatred for the Bronze Legion and the Grand Navy, and ends up murdering innocent heroes solely because of his bounty. He doesn’t care at this rate. (well, you know, until the nimbus sea update drops, then i’m gonna have to make him a positive rep to make progressing the storyline easier.) This lore’s kinda lame and predictable, too, but my justification is ‘he is a character for a video game so it’s ok’. If your own slots could be rivals with each other, he’d 100% be arch rivals with Klaus.
oh also he’s a godforsaken magma mage, so he was already kind of a villain from the start

also he’s the former tyrant because there is NO way i’m ever getting to tyrant on the bad rep leaderboard on this game lol

i sure hope i’m not the only one who tries to make AO MC lore because if i am…

well then i just look like a loser

also changed the title because people don’t expect a character showcase when they see “Yo holy crap”