Yoooo vetex. What if we gave u music

I have been making music for about 6 months now. I think I got decent enough at it. What if we gave u music!

5 Likes

sir are you okay

that grenade hasn’t detonated yet right?

Could be cool to see a mix of artists in the game music, but its up to vetex if the stuff you create fits what hes going for ig

@B_WDaredevil has the best music. @B_WDaredevil, post your “intro” song

Idk bout y’all, but that is the greatest masterpiece I have seen in years

no.

Get that stick out of your ass

which one

This’ll be the closest thing to a serious answer you’ll get here- Vet doesn’t really actively look for help, and getting in contact with the dude to say “I want to make something” will not really go anywhere.

Your best chance is to make something impressive, then post about it across the community. Get your name out there.

Or just don’t work with Vetex if you want to be treated correctly and stay sane.

Vetex treats people fine- there’s just a stigma in the community that he’s a hardass or perfectionist who doesn’t like help.

Really, it becomes much easier to understand when you think of AO as a passion project and not as a video game being marketed and sold. This isn’t a product, this is a pair of friends, writing a story with a game attached. Far as I can tell Vet isn’t really looking to become the head of some big team and he’ll take some community volunteer help to move things along but I haven’t really heard of him mistreating people (outside the balance team but pvp is stinky).

Ghosting absolutely everyone that works with him isn’t what I call treating them well, that includes the testers, balancers, and builders.

1 Like

He’s a busy man he probably doesn’t have time to talk with everyone all the time

so no one is concerned about an explosive lodged up inside this poor mans rectum?

he ghosts for weeks

Yeah he’s… super busy :speaking_head:

Kind of random but I wonder how many islands vet has made solo VS how many islands his builders made

pretty sure Toby and Cryo became testers/contributors for the game this way right?

Cryo with the anchor/news thing and Toby, well, a bunch of stuffs

Mind sharing an example of what you’ve made? I’d love to hear the music you’ve created :smile: