You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Finally, we made it

WOOO LETS GOOO!!!

I wonder if we should continue discussions on the other thread. Since the second riddle does have its own other thread too, and needs more love

Idk if I can actually add more to the 2nd either. I specialize more on the 3rd riddle than all the other riddles

Idk, maybe.

Lets move.

Here is the link to the topic we are moving to. In case if someone cannot find it.

So is this, like, correct

You have some doubts? Why would I send incorrect document along with screenshot saying that it is a solution to the riddle?

because they’re in different comments

Yes, it is still correct.

Okay fill me in what’s going on

First riddle has been solved by courtesy of Mortal. We’re now moving on to the second riddle, so discussion has moved to the other thread

Idk what you’re talking about this just popped up and looked interesting

These are “riddles” that reveal the plot of AO. Solve them, and youll basically have a picture of the AO’s storyline. Tech posted three before AO was released.

The first riddle, posted even before the AO revamp announcement, just got solved by Mortal. This one (that the thread is all about) is the third riddle which people got really close to solving.

We’re trying to figure out each of the riddles since theyre all linked too. We’re moving on to the second riddle, which is in another thread.

Can you point me in the direction of that thread please

Mortal just posted the link above (just a few messages above here)

The one named “Arcane Odyssey Riddle”

Oh okie thanks

wait what are the arcane odyssey riddles?

Alr continuing what i’ve got from the

Imma assume Morden Dies

This riddle focuses more on us.

1st Part: The MC now is going to make sure to stop war from other places and the order, the dove symbolizing mordens death. in the second part it was morden giving as much as he had and fired up the furnace to have the MC go down this path.

2nd Part: The MC has a lot of symilarities to eagle (eagles patrimony, and lightning). Let the MC’s plan to take down the order like a thunderbolt (likely some kind of zeus legacy)

Dove is already answered. Its Peacekeeper.