Art credit @liu
Additional help @LittleShrekSheep

61 Likes

YES ANOTHER ONE TY TECH

:heart:

6 Likes

I have no brain for riddles. It’s time to watch other people’s melt as well

4 Likes

I’m about to analyze this one just like I did the last time.

2 Likes

I’m too sleepy for this rn but holy shit

3 Likes

Ah yes, 3am, planned on sleeping but guess we’re not doing that.
Nice, it’s even more vague then the last one, I can’t even seem to find the riddle.

4 Likes

I’m too retarded but guess gotta see if people can solve this shit

3 Likes

tech why
my brain hurts aaaa

3 Likes

Another thing we wont ever solve hehe.

2 Likes

Macobre made this?

wow looks really good

well for one, the climb reminds me of a mountain which we must climb to get to a destiny that awaits us, just as a bird that flies toward an infinite horizon. We’ll probably take two paths to this mountain, dark and light, two different ways of helping people/hurting them to get to this place.

7 Likes

we’ll see.

3 Likes

Things to note. The dove is traditionally a bird that stands for peace, and so is a flower. I don’t know what it is, but it could have more meaning. An eagle of occasion stands for royalty, which seems like something else important.

2 Likes

I like how basically no one has solved any of the previous riddles

1 Like

See that requires a functioning brain and I personally just don’t have that.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 08.53.15
well i sure as hell didn’t

5 Likes

this one, literature based, is a little more easy to solve than the last

I believe it’s reputation based, the mountain we must climb, again, is something we must solve in Arcane Odyssey. We take two paths to this destiny we must face, one dark and impenetrable as in war.

“creating a world that supports everyone” continuing Theos’ legacy to create a peaceful world reminds me here. Securing a place for others - possibly other wizards keeping the peace.

The dark side may be trying to stop the peaceful side or something like that.

Hafsat Abiola is an activist, reflecting here in the light side. Sun Tzu was a man of wisdom and war, who conquered many. I believe NPCs in the storyline will reflect them too.

1 Like

wait but we didnt even solve the first one

1 Like

Its probably something to do with reputation. Dove and peaceful sunrise/sunset for good, and the eagle with a chaotic backdrop. Although its good to note the eagle is usually a symbol of unity or victory.

1 Like

Does solving this require any metaknowledge? As in, do I need to go research on Hafsat Abiola, or do hacker man magic and parse the .jpg to get anywhere, or is all I need contained in the text, game lore and common sense?

1 Like