You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

they are

All fine and dandy, no need to feel bad in any way. I could only be glad that someone is trying to look out for me.

There’s also no reason to be scared to speak about anything. Worst case scenario is you are wrong, which if you’re okay with and aware it is a possibility is no big deal.

3 Likes

I wish more of the riddle ppl had your mentality tbh

3 Likes

could the riddle be related to the New Greeks perhaps?

New Greek migrated from War Seas yes but the Time frame seems wrong as the Age of migration happened after AO’s current timeframe of Y1854 - Y1857

Age of migration is The Age of Migration Y1857 - Y1900

But you remind me of something, why is it they call their place New Mount Olympus? Perhaps Mt Olympus is the Golden ichor of long past where the sword of time destroys it.

I say golden ichor could be reference to Mount Olympus because that’s where the Gods resided and where Cursebeard raided, killing Gods.

1 Like

Is this canon?

no lmao, this is just a funny comment on instagram

haha…haha

i totally did not research prismascales and dissect the name

lmao, they are a fellow artist on Instagram kekek

Wonder if the species of the eagle has anything to do with it or was a bald eagle chosen just because it’s a generic eagle

yeah I figured someone else probably pointed it out before me after I made the post, I should have mentioned that in my post

Regarding the peacekeeper being dove, I’m not going to take any credit for finding that because I didn’t

Doesn’t matter but tech clarifying your point was the best thing that happened in this catastrophe

barely, there’s two other riddles to go

and even though it’s a step to solving it, it’s not solved yet
don’t get your hopes up too far

true

I think that’s the only thing he’s gonna clarify though, since at that point he was basically being as straightforward as possible

1 Like

da dove is lookin directly at da bumbo big sun
dat means da dove is dumb and gonna die
poor bub

I have analysed and compared all the features:

6 Likes

Oh I like this

4 Likes

I
is
big
fan!!!

1 Like

That last part, I felt it
Nice theory :+1:

ngl

pokemon may have the answer
just saw it though

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TL;DR: Roses are red,
Violets are (not) blue,
The Dove is PK
And the Eagle is YOU!

hopefully this is the answer to the riddle we’ve been trying to solve all this time