You are in front of dozens of people in a public area in a foreign country, how do you flex?

You get to decide where you are and what your antic is

For example, if you know polka, you can play polka music in front of Czech people. If you know how to sing, you can sing your favorite anime song in front of Japanese people. If you know Tai chi, you can do it in front of Chinese people.

Try not to do things that will get you in trouble with the law, such as singing Nazi songs in Germany or K-pop songs in North Korea.

Also try to actually know what you’re doing. Something that you’re pretty proficient at, because obviously you don’t want to fuck up in front of other people, especially strangers that may or may not take a poor performance as an insult to their culture.

Pour maple syrup in Canada

6 Likes

don’t

1 Like

dual wield 2 AK-47s and gun down like 50 people in south sudan
government can’t arrest me cause there’s hardly a government

4 Likes

You bastard

1 Like

Drink water in Africa

7 Likes

Slightly Political;

Free healthcare in the USA.

3 Likes

have a working ac in india

show off your gaming prowess

1 Like

the least impressive of feats

anyway. uhhh. nothing. i have no unique skills of value. why am i sitting in a sea of foreigners. where am i. o god i don’t speak the language. i don’t have a passport. shit

if you’re singing the popular kpop you gon’ die doing this in North Korea, no joke

Hold a piece of colored coral in Australia.

north korea will kill you for anything as long as it includes the us :frsleepin:

kpop. the famous american music style.

fax sis!

Put on a yellow and black costume, go to Ancient Egypt with your casual time machine that you may find laying around in an alleyway, and pretend you’re a god.

Fr, who’s gonna tell box :sob:

i am going to flex the animals in britain in austrailia because they are less likely to kill you :sunglasses:

With all of the shit that the Australian government is doing, they won’t have to worry about aggressive wild animals for very long.

Speak Japanese in Japan is probably the most impressive thing I can think of doing in Japan lol

O///O