"You are offered a million dollars, but to claim it you must enter the last video game you played, and stay there for a year. If you accept the money, how's life there?"

well the last game I played was entry point

so I basically chill since I’m just living in the real world :ez:

but that would also suck but ae whatever

nah I’m not taking the cash

tfw monster hunter world
no way in hell am I taking that

ill take it, last game I played was teardown

I got roblox islands

I’ve been farming everyday for the past year

I was just playing Hours so it would probably consist of dying bullshit deaths for a year.

….GPO

I have to pay 3 dollars everytime I want to eat a swirly fruit of doom, since there’s nothing else to eat.

played undertale last cause i decided to finally do genocide
im up to the sans fight and uhhhh i do not want to stay there for a year
what should i do guys

Aton for your sins as Sans crack jokes with you

2 Likes

How’s life there? Constant warfare… Conquest, conflict, war, etc… In ancient times. Just that. I probably won’t be able to permanently die, so I am just going to respawn and keep fighting. The last game I played was Bleeding Blades, so… If you know, you know. The good thing is that it would receive a lot of updates, so it could keep me entertained.

vesteria seems fun

Well, i will live on valhalla but i will have my ass kicked by some crazy vikings,cowboys and even fucking rayman

Just hope you not spawn next to deposit because thats best map to kill citizens

1 Like

I dont think “isekai’ed” people can get visions
ayo maybe u can just get whatever element you want from the statues

Crap. Why was I just playing Phantom Forces?

I was playing Vesteria before that :/

I get to live around the Roblox Metaverse as that is technically a video game.
Fun times.

1 Like

rogue lineage but if you die in the game you die in real life :skull:

2 Likes

idk how small do you expect me to be to fit in a video game box

1 Like

Have fun!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! HAHAHA!!! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! Time to fight and fight and fight some more! Oh (blue) Robin and (blue) Joker and (blue) Corrin and Marth and (green haired) Hero and my dear ninja frog (Greninja) and (male) Byleth and (blue) Mewtwo and (the specific look with the pink hoodie) Little Mac (I like never use Little Mac but today I did (rather solely for the outfit I just mentioned lol, but then again, that is pretty much around the exact same reasoning as to why I even played Robin (or at least, to the oh so high amount I did) and Lucina in the first place lol. (Immitation purposes.) (Specifically, the blue Robin (why, oh WHY did Robin have to get completely ruined in ultimate? Just WHY? His blue look was pretty much perfection. world weary sigh)) And Little Mac is…actually really rather fun. Anyways wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Time to fight and play with teams with team attack being on!!! :poggers2: