You Are Tasked With Defending The House Shown, What's Your Plan?

whos attacking?

Either buglers/thugs, cartel/gang or whatever government agency (preferably tax related) of your choosing. Depends on the level of difficulty you want.

Iā€™m saving this one, how did you even manage to make it

I was thinking very similarly as well, but I would have attempted to make impromptu molotovs (any sort of high alcohol works, the hard part is getting a rag but with enough prep it could work). That what the friends were for, molotov volley.

@sansue @DubiousLittleTyp0 @Cryonical I just listed them, read the rules. As for friends, literally any sort of friend willing to help.

burglar bring my friends and we literally just beat the shit out of this mf he isnā€™t winning a 1v5

can I just nuke the neighborhood

Play this while youā€™re reading this. It fits too well.

2 Likes

lemme join

I take ammonia and bleach and put them in a bucket in the living room then lock myself in the kitchen when the burglars break in.

1 Like

I bring in just one friend: Kevin from Home Alone. Heā€™ll know what to do.

good luck having anyone believe you have more than 10

(Itā€™s a joke)

Blow up the house

Arson

Set the stove on max for 15 minutes with all your pans in it, put a ton of metal in the microwave, and then turn em on and run.

Just light everything on fire, take that feds.
The hell you gonna do, just walk over to me? fire
Arrest me? fire
Seize the house? what house
Bomb me? smoke
Nuke me? ok maybe that might work but still

landmines

Death by electricity

1. get scissors

2. collect every wire and electronic in the house

3. Scatter them in various entrances and points of interest

4. Use the scissors to cut shorts into every single one

5. Put them into electrical sockets and then turn all of them on, including the lights

6. Leave assuming they donā€™t have ring doorbells

7. Any of the 3 groups would walk in and get electrocuted by the wires

8. The overlap of all the electricity and wires would cause a fire, successfully erasing any evidence that I did anything

9. If questioned by the police then blame it on a mass suicide cult (use real life example)

This plan naturally assumes that the owner of the house has insurance and that they can cover the fire costs.

Grab the valuables and dox the address. Then leave before they show up. They can fight over whateverā€™s left