You guys are weird

Is that AR?
What on earth has happened there since I left?

cat ears were added in v1.1

enchanting was added earlier this year

this is the result for me

After all. The forums is full with teenagers who are being beaten by hormones.

Hey! At least it isnā€™t weird as the wiki. One time a wiki member almost doxxed someone-

You act as if that hasnā€™t happened here before.

(if you were unaware: @darklorddurza)

One time a wiki member almost doxxed someone-

W h a t

Oh snap, sorry for the long wait, but let me explain.

Right so uh, in the wiki, some user there called ā€œFikoā€ came in. At first he was a chill guy, make good joke and all. It was normal. But as time went on. He made a post where he basically founded all of the user Roblox accounts. At first we didnā€™t care about it. Since the wiki is run by a bunch of teenagers, but uh as time went on. Uhh one of the user, Luciddreamerā€ or Lucid in short. Was getting really annoyed by Fiko ,(in discord), since he was asking him really weird questions. Right? And uhh, I canā€™t fully remember, but bud almost doxxed that guy. So the moderator had to ban him.

I mean, heā€™s gone, but he still running around in Roblox. (But I did remember there was this one post of another user getting really concerned at Fiko for being able to know the bud name).

Not sure why he did it, but my best guess he did it for laughs and giggles.

Oo, I havenā€™t heard about this guy. Iā€™m curious why he did it. Probably over something dumb I guess.

long story short: he was a dick, pretended to cosplay as durza but we all know that was probably a front to hide his true nature.

reason for it: none.

:fr:

Bruh.

i draw them because i need my daily dose of internet clout, idc otherwise lmfao

F-O-VEJaYAA2Qks

I never got close to doxxing anyone, and Lucid literally has no enemies, he would never get doxxed or dox someone else. Fishsticks, please stop spreading misinformation about me on the internet.

what the sigma

what :>?

did this person join the forums just to search for any mention of their name?

anyways reading this ancient thread has made me rethink my opinions of other forumers :frcryin:

No, Iā€™ve been here for months and yeah, the forums are pretty mid, the wiki is better

well whats your opinion on me

Blud is saying people are weird while doing this stuff

that wasnt me i swear