You have a generator that makes unlimited amounts of one object of your choosing, what do you make?

Ok because Ive seen a couple people say this already, Ill clarify something.

One of the requirements is for the object to fit or be capable of fitting in the space in the machine. It’s impossible to cram another item generator into the space because, well, the generator is bigger than the gap. Now you may just say to make smaller item generators, but that means the amount of the item will be minimal, and size will be an even greater issue.

In that case, upon failing that first expiriment and recieving an error message, I would request the machine give me to blueprints and necessary parts, if possible, to recreate it.

Worst case is that I’d have to spend a non-negligible amount of money to obtain the materials and take a few classes to figure out how to construct the parts with said materials.

Once I successfully build the first new machine, I would set it to randomly pump out components requires to construct more if the first machine could not.

This would also potentially enable me to construct upscaled variations of the machine to produce larger objects.

I’ll just make a few these then destroy the machine ez Ominitrix-ben10.PNG

2 Likes

yes

I would just create several smaller bowls inside of it, then use each of those bowls to make different essential things, like clean water and some type of food.

Crude Oil.

wait hold on, does the object have to exist or realistically exist?

Solid, liquid, gas, plasma, BECs. If the thing doesnt fit any of those categories then the machine wont generate it

Can I generate antimatter and then the machine violently combusts

well, what about something that possesses potentially infinite information? could that exist?

yeah youll also vaporize anything within a 500 meter radius

Im not a big brain scientist, so Im not sure. As long as it fits the requirements above, I guess

Can the generator be destroyed tho

yes, its not invincible. A few well placed sledgehammer swings and you just lost a priceless piece of machinery that could’ve solved numerous world issues

Once you set what it makes can you switch it

if youve read the instructions, then youll know already

If I made it generate infinite food or so, wouldn’t people fight wars over it, and it would kill more people than it would save?

dont let it get into the wrong hands, then. Or try to keep it a secret as much as possible. This is why I also mentioned how you can just destroy the machine and go on with your regular life

I would just create a bunch of smaller of the same machines, if I take them out once and a while they can generate infinitely right?

But unless I could make it explode when someone else touches it or invincible with a crazy passcode, I would more or less destroy the machine

i’m changing my answer

tiger pp

2 Likes