You now get an add on power. You now have the power of your forum pfp. How much more powerful do you become?

no, you now get hitkilled by fall damage

If you know what my pfp is, you know how strong I am

I don’t. Fill me in

AKA

Water Bazooka Charged shot

you now get hitkilled by fire
and need learn how use a bow
i love ruining people powers

oh cool, i have cartoon powers, high resistence, can summon objects ( bombs, hammers and other things) out of no where and shoot lazers from my extra eyes that are located on my arm

and also get fucked by a random artist that seems to like me to much

Oh cool we have the same type of stuff. Xcept for cartoon powers.

One question though

Is the artist paring you with a blonde futa chick?

My profile picture is Ganyu from Genshin Impact. It happens that she’s the most broken/OP character in the game (my opinion). She uses a bow and is very good with it. Her charged arrows can turn into Frostflake Arrows which deal an unbelievably high amount of damage on impact, and then explode into AoE for even MORE damage.

Her skill creates an ice flower which serves as a taunt to move enemies somewhere else.

Her burst (or ultimate) creates a rain of ice shards that lasts for a lot.

The main reason I say I’ll be strong af is because of the Frostflake Arrows. Don’t believe me? Look for Genshin gameplay with Ganyu.

Ah I see. So she’s basically if willC was an anime girl. Alright

ig i have the indirect power of plants? and pickles ig

so i could basically spawn some huge vines or bush cause thats what cucumbers grow from ;-;

sounds pretty neat (i just realized i technically can now photosynthesis and eat food at the same time unless i can only photosynthesis which could be bad in certain climates)

who’s willC? or what is it? something I never heard about?

An AR Arcane Government major who uses a frost bow as well. he can use it to create island sized platforms that can sometimes take him to where he needs to.

Yeah, forgot as in Genshin frost attacks freeze water, I could also create ice for myself.

thanks for info

So basically Battler is John Constantine squared squared squared squared squared squared squared squared squared squared.

Mhm.

so you’re a ship?

Interesting match-up proposal:
Battler vsimage

and now that I check isn’t that an IJN destroyer?

[body is too simmilar to what i just posted]